King of the Hill

Gojira

Since my entire fleet got destroyed by those space marines and legothingies and megatiger, I assemble a rag tag flotilla and launches a salted bomb attack on _Augustus_'s hill/planet, Putto, killing all ground personnel and disabling automated defences. I send hazmat teams to recover all your technology blueprints to build that Zero Point Module you had in plan to create, and use its power to create a hill on a planet in the far reaches of the Andromeda galaxy, in the outer rim. There, I set up another shipyard where I could build many warships and groups of fighters. This hill is protected by a shield so powerful that even Big Bang or interdimensional..whatever has no effect on the hill itself.

(To _Augustus_) I love so much Mass Effect that I will not ever touch your hill again. I go make another hill near Sagittarius A and build a LEGO factory on it since shipyards are boring ! I also conquer Dooz's hill, to make a booby trap on it, resulting in anything hostile going nearby making the entire planet blow up.

I take megaUZI's factory to make bionicles, who decide that since greening hates them the most they should stop attacking her. also my space marines take out all the mass effect characters by being more awesome, and then invade pol. my pol and Putto.

The GreeningVerse no longer exists anyway, but you fail to destroy me due to my perpetual self-reification properties. I create a large terrestrial planet (of about 1.6 Earth radii) out in the 'middle' of the matterless non-space. The planet consists solely of high, mountainous islands surrounded by vast seas, so it contains no hills per se, but I claim in anyway.

My ocean planet.