King of the Hill

Gojira

The almighty god returns. And as promised levels all the mountains and hills..... I stare in awe and a little confused! Now what? http://biblehub.com/luke/3-5.htm <- To clarify.

(Wasn't sure of the wording but I knew it sounded familiar. Not sure if this refers to Armageddon or something else. But hey.)

Edited by Arugela

The almighty god returns. And as promised levels all the mountains and hills..... I stare in awe and a little confused! Now what? http://biblehub.com/luke/3-5.htm <- To clarify.

(Wasn't sure of the wording but I knew it sounded familiar. Not sure if this refers to Armageddon or something else. But hey.)

I don't understang. but since it has to do with religion, I call sam(from a show my sister watches. he killed kronos)

my hill.

Being that you are on a small hill that came out of me your attempt to kill me failed. Particularly since you cannot gather enough energy to destroy what created the energy and matter you now live on. I remind you of this. (or is souper still bigger than the pile. How did he buy the computer?)

By extension my utopia. On my pile of existence. (it's oddly dung hill shaped.)

Edited by Arugela

My existence disrupts your utopia and it fragments into many nations, sects, and religions!

My pile of nations, sects, and religions. On my pile of existence! 8p

Edited by Arugela

i fire an Anti-Bio beam and kill all your biological specimens. this includes your people and your pet kraken

i then build impenetrable defenses all controlled from the inside by me. with no internet connection or electronic connection to the rest of the world.

My very Sterile hill with unbreakable and unhackable defenses

Edited by teepee2345