King of the Hill

Gojira

Standing on a mountain overlooking a valley, I notice a collection of craters that used to be hills, ruins of forts, bunkers, advanced protection systems - some even glow in the dark with radioactive fallout. Watching from afar, I notice how people contest over one particular hill left in the centre of a large wasteland. I grab a bone, load it into a bow and shoot up into the air. High speed winds carry the bone over to the hill, where it falls and starts rolling down the slope. A dog, who was the latest contender, runs after that bone, tumbling down the slope. Eventually, he catches it and buries it somewhere in the ruins before running off to attack another contender. I didn't get a good look at the dog, but he looked relatively small and chubby - something akin to a Corgi.

With nobody guarding the hill, I sit back in a deck chair on top of my mountain, grab some popcorn and invite any defeated contenders to join me in observing the hilarity that is sure to ensue now. I see several creatures approaching the hill already.

No mans hill - may the best man get defeated ^^

from my position on the mountian i concordinate a series of landscaping and clean up projects to rebuild the hills and decontaminate them only to cover them in a new even larger hill and give it to the mods with a grave yard for all the clones that have died in the war of the hills.

mod's newly made super hill with grave yard

comes in and cleans up the mess and places a temprial flux reapair system(its a system that auto repairs any huge damage done to the hill this includes damage done by an exterminatus, virus bombs, masive crator making explotions, ratiaton, ionizing, and pouring large amounts of acid on the hill. yes you can build and destroy other buildings on it and crash thing in to the hill but any large craters past the size of a 500ton bomb explotion will be auto filled. and when the hill has sufferd an equivlent of a 10000megaton bomb of total damage the hill will reset but keeping what ever ruins are on the hill at the moment of reset.)

and still isnt my hill

Edited by toolofdarkness

i send out a drone thats eliminates bronies that trys to forcefully corrupt people with ponies(note to bronies i dont hate you all just the annoying and the ones that try to corrupt people with them by forcing people to watch the show,pmvs,role plays,bronie cons, and the like agenst there will. in esense briansun1)

oh and now its my hill

I use HyperEditâ„¢ to cause Deimos to crash at the hill, obliterating you.

My crater.

(note to bronies i dont hate you all just the annoying and the ones that try to corrupt people with them by forcing people to watch the show,pmvs,role plays,bronie cons, and the like agenst there will. in esense briansun1)

No offense taken, though briansun1 never did any of that.