King of the Hill

Gojira

you can have the hill and you can relax now because of this baby

comes in and cleans up the mess and places a temprial flux reapair system(its a system that auto repairs any huge damage done to the hill this includes damage done by an exterminatus, virus bombs, masive crator making explotions, ratiaton, ionizing, and pouring large amounts of acid on the hill. yes you can build and destroy other buildings on it and crash thing in to the hill but any large craters past the size of a 500ton bomb explotion will be auto filled. and when the hill has sufferd an equivlent of a 10000megaton bomb of total damage the hill will reset but keeping what ever ruins are on the hill at the moment of reset.)

and still isnt my hill

not my hill

Edited by toolofdarkness

*Continues to watch the hill* ''This is fun, this'' ^^ *passes popcorn to Tidus* 'Want a beer?''

For fun, I send an unmarked mystery crate down to the hill. The contents are unknown to anyone - all we know is, the crate is called The Stig (and it's 2mx1mx1m in size).

Continues to watch the hill.

You quickly suffocate and die.

I then proceed to re-create the world and create the hill again (can you guys just leave it as a hill? Is it really so hard to war over hill without tearing it to atoms? Gawsh) and claim it before stepping into a fold of time and vanishing.

OOC: Whew! I thought you are about to destroy the hill. But could anyone not destroy a hill for, like, 10 pages?

IC: "Ladies and Gentlemen, let the Seventieth Hunger Games begin!" (I really liked the Hunger Games...)

Due to a dam problem everyone inside (except a 12-year-old girl) is drowned. The Capitol fell embarrassed and worked on a better water system.

No one's washed Hunger Games arena. With the hill. (The young victor is soon rescued.)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DISTRICT 13!

Their hill.