[0.17] Electrical Energy Plugin | v1.5 (Oct 12)

Kreuzung

Ion engines...  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Ion engines...

• ...should stay infinite (only using energy)
    • ...should use a bit of normal fuel too
    • ...should use a bit of RCS fuel
    • ...should have their own fuel type
    • ... are for idiots (do not vote for this option!)

Running into issues with the new plugin loader. Since you were the only other person I knew of who extended one plugin with another, I was going to ask you if it was throwing a fit with your plugin also.

Tried out Plugin only+VB parts and it said that the parts aren\'t aviable. Gonna try it with the new MJ version and recompiling, don\'t have too much hope that it will work.

Edit: Crap. Didn\'t work. And I\'ve got no time for this now...

Tried a pure plugin reference plugin ... plugin set, and that did load and play correctly, so it\'s not the new plugin loader that\'s the problem. Going to have to get dirty now and dig into MuMechLib. I\'ll let you know when I get it working.

Rename the plugin so that it is behind MuMechLib in alphabetical order. Also, panels don\'t seem to work. And I really hate .15 for it\'s terrain improvemets, game is unplayable now.

done this file is named z-Kreuzung ... might be an issue with osx not handing over the files in alpha order

I have terrible framerate with .15 also, but we found something of a workaround.

Just ignore the pony, and give it a try.

Have you actually found anything on the resource system? I haven\'t actually seen anything of it.

I\'m working on a new interface for my panels, so that it will be easy to make derived classes for working with other plugins.

I read your ideas about heat management, so the panels will give 3 values that can be used in derived classes: efficiency (for power output with all the panel logic), front side exposion and back side exposion (with no cap).

I\'ll also make a switch that changes the rotation logic to radiator - minimize the exposion.

kellven, found that on IRC yesterday, it works for me, and I can also fly planes with the ocean 2m too low ;P

Alchemist, that\'s cool, I really like that, finally animated and realistic working panels.

Made a compatibility plugin that allow using my panels with MuMech tanks. Just install it (+ both PowerTech.dll and MuMechLib.dll), take any PowerTech-compatible panels and change couple strings in the part.cfg.

For more info see the PowerTech plugin thread: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=9533

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.