Sudden Affluence

Tex

Here's a simple game I just thought of!

RULEZ/EXAMPLEZ

Poster 1 gives the next poster some sum of money. The sum must be a positive number, no negative money is allowed. In addition, no objects other than money or materials upon which currencies are based off of is allowed. E.g., gold bars are allowed, but not golden statuettes.

Poster 2 describes what they will do with the money.

Poster 2 then gives the next poster another sum of money.

Simple, right? I'll start!

I give the next poster $1,000,000 USD.

Edited by Maximus97

I melt down the coins and sell them for metal, then convert profit to pennies (of different countries, so to not get noticed), repeat untill trillionaire, then pay for 10% of the Mars One mission.

The next poster just won...1000 kilos of gold worth of money!

I sell off 100 kg, buy a nice gaming computer, save the rest of the money, and let the gold's value increase over time!

The next poster has five bucks.

I wreck the global economy, by releasing absurd amounts of cash and devaluing the currency.

The next poster gets 50 antoniniani. From back when they were really silver.

I transmute the 50 antoniniani into solid gold getting about 27.3 antoniniani of solid gold! I use this to pay for my bail for ruining priceless artefacts from the Roman era. Any extra goes into the bank for sweet, sweet compound interest.

The next poster gets 100 million dollars!

Looks like i made an 'interest'ing decision! *badum tss*

After realising that I have a lot of Mountain Dew I decide to send it to deep space. The dew creates nuclear fusion out of its sheer gravitational strength. An entire solar system is formed out of the dew. Life is created within a few billion years. I am their god. Using my new found 'power' I demand all of their wealth. I bring some back to Earth and 'Dewians' are given to impoverished areas as they can create plentiful amounts of the drink. I receive an Nobel Peace Prize for helping the world. I give my prize money to the next poster.

You sir/madam have been donated $1.5 million and now live in a world where there is life elsewhere and people with an improper diet.

(Mountain) Dew we all agree with my decision?

I sell it online to a ludicrously rich American Imperial currency collecter for 100 Million dollars!!

I then chuck it into a Swiss Bank Account before taking over the Soccer Team I support and become chief biscuitman!!

I give the next guy 2 million dollars and 2 cents.

Edited by Ikaneko

The two cents I place into the leave-a-penny thing at convenience stores. I then purchase a comfy mansion and begin investing so I can afford a ticket to the ISS!

The next poster gets $8,000!

I use the 'tree fiddy bucks' to get a small model plane. Remotely controlled of course! After realising that I have some money leftover I decide to buy a small solid fuel rocket and attach it to the plane. Oddly enough, KSP works differently to reality and I end up with debris everywhere and a visit from the local authorities. I am no longer allowed in hobby stores.

Next poster gets $500 Australian Dollars which is about $385.83 US (man our economy is worse than I thought...) or 256.59 pounds ($1 Aus = 0.51 pounds? wow...)

• 5 weeks later...