Sudden Affluence

Tex

This waffle has the cure to cancer!  I market it and make the price way too high, and become a multibillionaire.

I give the next person a dollar, a piece of string, and a bottle cap.

Ahem: 

Poster 1 gives the next poster some sum of money. The sum must be a positive number, no negative money is allowed. In addition, no objects other than money or materials upon which currencies are based off of is allowed. E.g., gold bars are allowed, but not golden statuettes.

The next poster receives $29,999!

Edited by Maximus97

Poster 1 gives the next poster some sum of money. The sum must be a positive number, no negative money is allowed. In addition, no objects other than money or materials upon which currencies are based off of is allowed. E.g., gold bars are allowed, but not golden statuettes.

The next user receives $600!

Well, now I have something to send to orbit.

Congratulations, next poster! You are the 9999st person to visit the KSP forums! Click here to receive 1 million funds!

As I now have an unlimited quantity of propellant, I create a space cannon with which I dwarf the payloads of even the largest of lifters.

I pass on to the next user a small1 asteroid, whose core is largely gold and platinum-group metals.

1Small: A-Class.