From Below to Above, a Semi-RP Career Mode log *Soon-to-be Pic Heavy*

Hello, and here is my second attempt at a career log. My career mode is heavily modded to perfection. I have 40+ mods, and several of which I have personally modified. The goals of this career mode are:

To do SCIENCE!

and once the tech tree is completed, to set up a fully independent MKS colony on every planet with a surface, and a fully independent OKS station in orbit of every planet.

Obviously, this will take some time. I will be sure to keep you updated. The first part will be posted soon.

Back story: Kerbals had lived underground for hundreds of years, always curious of everything. They dug intricate tunnels and caves, but where prevented from going anywhere by an extremely hard layer of material, varying in color from green to brown. They soon found this material to be a living creature, and began using it for construction to make extremely solid buildings and tunnels. Then, one day, three brave kerbals finally broke through the layer, and what they found amazed them: A huge, flat ground they called the surface. There were no walls and no ceiling, nothing but emptiness leading to a bright blue sky, an apparently infinite distance away, covered by strange, white, floating objects. The three returned to their home to tell their family. By the time they returned, the surface had changed: The sky was pitch black, with only one or two pinpoints of light. The scientists where amazed by what they found: a cycle of light and dark, propagated by a bright white ball in the sky. They tracked it, and measured the day to be 6 hours long. They also traced the paths of the few stars, and and found that, under a telescope, they where circles, some with smaller dots around them. They also found a big, whitish-grey circle that changed it's shape over the days. The three kerbals who discovered the surface vowed their lives to explore this world: they found mountains, plains, and huge pools of water. They where most interested by the sky, though, and began construction of something to take them there: thus was the invention of the rocket. They left their home, never telling anyone their surface home's location, and refused to let anyone watch for an unknown reason. They where never heard from again, and the location of their facility was lost with them. Today, we found this Space Program in memory of Jebediah, Bill, and Bob, and look forward to our Voyage to the Stars.

And here are my settings (DRE on hard):

yeKO487.png

Edited by xXIndestructibleEVAXx

The grand opening of the KSC was a huge success, and brought in 51,000 funds from donations. Many news reporters and photogrophers came, so we will also get some publicity.

Zpr9ei7.png

- - - Updated - - -

Our most popular exhibit was the "Meet the Solar System" exhibit, which brought more than a quarter of all donations.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

To start the Program off, we accepted the formal "challenge from The Kerbin Worlds-First Record-Keeping Society to launch a rocket. If completed, we would be awarded 6,881 funds, and get some publicity.

hYyMtd1.png

So, we designed our first rocket: The Spirit 1.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.