Weirdest System in Space Engine

xXIndestructibleEVAXx

I think I just found the weirdest solar system in SE. It is a triple-star system near a nebula at the center of Andromeda, and two of the stars are contact binary, it has several gas giants, one with a smaller gas giant orbiting it a s a moon, a desert planet that is tidally locked and has 4 asteroid moons, a gas giant with about 60 visible moons that is about 1/3 as big as one of the stars, and also contains a comet. Pics soon.

RS 1186-946-7-730132-499

The views on the desert planet are quite spectacular, with it's four asteroid moons zipping overhead, the two fainter suns flying by, the gas giants orbiting each other appear as two golden dots right next too each other, and a gas giant, which appears the size of the moon, with it's loads of golden moons, shining bright in the sky, nebula in the background... it's amazing. Unfortunately, the comet isn't visible from the desert planet.

One time I found a brown dwarf so dim it looked like a gas giant, which I thought it was until I looked at the system browser! The brown dwarf also has its own dwarf planets and even a mini asteroid belt consisting of only a handful of asteroids (no more than ten!). All of these dwarf planets and asteroids had an orbital period of at most four days, so the system was extremely small. Also, because of this smallness, everything was hot. The dwarf planets were all over 3000 degrees Fahrenheit, one peaking at around 5000 degrees, and all of the asteroids actually melting.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.