Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

@smjjames : just take a closer look at Robotengineer's sig ;)

Anyway, with GTA V unlocking in around 16 hours on Steam, I hope KSP v1.0 will not be released within the next 4 weeks...

I really hate when I have to do hard choices.

:D

I have no ticket, so I'm sitting on the roof of the hype-train and holding on for my life (can I have a ticket please?)

Personally I cannot wait for 1.0, but also the explosion of creativity onto the forum that will inevitably follow, be it rocket companies, long term mission reports, challenges, or artwork I will spending a lot of time browsing, commenting, learning and repping :)

SM

Mach 42 IIRC.

It can go to Mach 50 if the engine's overloaded, but it'll last about 10 minutes before it explodes, so do it 10 minutes before 1.0 release.

actually it can go past sanic 10. (sanic one is 10000X warp 10)

I brought my laptop to the Hypetrain, frantically working on the educational series in hopes of completing it before we reach the destination!

Also, I'm sure that the Hype Train can go strait to Plaid in a pinch, but let's not try it just yet.

Seriously we need more hype... I am all ramped up for 1.0 in this order:

1) New Aero

2) Heatshields and reentry

3) Fairings

4) Resources

5) Time to warp feature

I agree, in a slightly different order and with the IVA's for all modules added to the list, but yes, this. This. This. This. Chugga. Chugga. CHOO CHOOOOOOOO!!

New SOI code, in many ways, is absolutely thumping everything else in the feature list. (assuming it works)

The old wild-SOI-ride BS was AGGRESSIVELY OBNOXIOUS and needed to DIE in a major way. And when I say "BS", I don't mean a Bachelor of Science, kids.

Bugfixes like that don't have the "new-car smell", aren't all "shiny next-gen HD", but they are absolutely critical to a good product.

Every time I warp though an SOI in 1.0, I'm going to reflect on that change and thank Harv for doing the right thing by fixing it.

New SOI code, in many ways, is absolutely thumping everything else in the feature list. (assuming it works)

The old wild-SOI-ride BS was AGGRESSIVELY OBNOXIOUS and needed to DIE in a major way. And when I say "BS", I don't mean a Bachelor of Science, kids.

Bugfixes like that don't have the "new-car smell", aren't all "shiny next-gen HD", but they are absolutely critical to a good product.

Every time I warp though an SOI in 1.0, I'm going to reflect on that change and thank Harv for doing the right thing by fixing it.

It always upset me as well when I had a great intercept set up, and then on arrival I was off by thousands or more.

It is a Tuesday. Hopefully I will have something to do tonight.

Well, there IS a dev tuesday this afternoon.

Also, they said that they wanted to take longer on the experimentials phase and it technically started last week, so, give them another week?

IMO they should give it another week or so to be sure.

I was not very hyped for the 1.0 update, (mainly because I just got the game yesterday.) But (excuse the lack of proper grammar) NOW AHM LEIK TOTS HYPE YALL I BE LEIK WOOOOOOOOOOO BRUHS!!!!!!!

:confused:

O.o

Edit: Wow, 5 rep for this one post?

fEzMKHs.jpg

Edited by Fuzzwad