Official 1.0 MEGA Hype Thread!

kenbobo

I have no job :D

no job, no money, no worries :sticktongue::D

- - - Updated - - -

Once a member created a topic like a time capsule where we posted our pics form KSP and made predictions for the game's future. Does anybody have a link?

I lost a Jeb... once.

Never again! (using revert, of course!)

Another time, a while ago, I stranded a Jeb for a good long while. But eventually got him back.

Can't wait for 1.0 to see what shinanigans Jeb, Valentina, and others get into this time!

That's about when they usually do that stuff anyway.

I wonder what the average memory usage is for 1.0, now that the majority of the memory leaks are gone. Like, what's the actual normal memory usage for KSP.

I love that picture so much :D :D :D :D

Thanks. Hehe. I actually use a variant of that as my current in-game flag. I actually used the template for it that I saved to make it heh.

I wonder what the average memory usage is for 1.0, now that the majority of the memory leaks are gone. Like, what's the actual normal memory usage for KSP.

Average? Given that they probably haven't squished all of the memory leak bugs, it's hard to say. However, they also said they're loading DDS files, which have variable compression ratios depending on the specific version used - that could result in significant memory savings.

It will all be guesswork until 1.0 drops though.

I'm just glad to hear it'll take less memory. Now if only 64bit could exist....

also renegrade remember what I said earlier today about hitting 1100 today? I'm already past that :D I've been posting like crazy today! if I get to 1137 I will have posted 100 times today (not including forum games, which would add another 50 or so)

Squadcasts air on Friday at a random time, not even known to Maxmaps.

also renegrade remember what I said earlier today about hitting 1100 today? I'm already past that :D I've been posting like crazy today! if I get to 1137 I will have posted 100 times today (not including forum games, which would add another 50 or so)

Moar posts=moar hype?

Yay!