Greenfield Industries - Spacers (release)

pighair47

this is my first add on for KSP, after i couldn\'t find any spacers parts i went and made these, there modified versions of fuel tanks. there avalible in two sizes a large size and a small size. Both are included in the attached file.

TO INSTALL:

unzip and place in your parts folder.

FqJtD.png

large Size

EKlGP.png

Small Size

Most people won\'t download parts without pictures. Throw some screenshots up on imgur.com and link them. Make sure you wrap the larger ones in spoiler tags to help keep things neat and clean.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

Could you make a set of radially attachable conterweights? They\'d be really useful for balancing asymmetrical rockets (my Energia doesn\'t fly straight without a very heavy engine stuck on it\'s back, which is messing up it\'s appearance).

That, or make one with 1 mass unit and a second one with 10 mass units. If you make them small, it should be possible to stick however many are needed.

In general, conterweights should only be used to bring the ship to the point where SAS and thruster gimbaling can stabilize it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.