Clockpie's random chat forum

Jebadiah Kerban

Hey guys I was wondering if i should change my YT user name from ksp is crazy 5436 to Clockpie 5436 ? i know this wasnt ksp but i noticed squad is going to remove 64 bit mode. it was experimental but i tried it and my games FPS was a boost of 160+ from 20 FPS to 180 FPS. i will miss 64 Bit. also plz dont delete this. and the multiplayer mod is very glitchy with warp. i thought maybe they could remove warp or add a icon to say a ship is 2382190323812093 or whatever meters away from you even though its warped forward. or maybe they could add a code so when someone wants to warp everybody has to warp together. anyway this is the end and BYE! Dragon BALL! FUS RO DAH!!!!!

Edited by Jebadiah Kerban

-cut out excess- i know this wasnt ksp but i noticed squad is going to remove 64 bit mode

uh what? I never used 64-bit myself, so it makes no matter to me, but aren't there hundreds of people clamoring for that? Is this confirmed?

EDIT: oh right, I forgot because it was 2 months ago lol http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/content/328-The-future-of-Windows-64-bit-builds-for-KSP

Edited by r4pt0r