Ariane 5 and other Projects under development

tadeass

What type of Energia rocket you want?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What type of Energia rocket you want?

• Energia Vulkan (Heavy payloads 200,000KG)
    • Energia- Buran (Only rocket, without Buran!) (Medium payloads (100,000KG)
    • Energia Uragan (Medium payloads, 80,000KG) Completly re-usable
    • Energia- M (Light payloads (30,000KG)
    • Energia- XS Surprise :D (Medium-heavy payloads (150,000KG) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: Capacities in KG to LEO.

And when you say config, do you also can do useful node_deffinitions? It means quite a lot of time, but that can help me really much. You can be a co-autor of the mod this way, what do you think?

i ment to test the cfg but i could try with it(new to moding though)

Ok. Now, you are in testing team if you want, but all parts aren\'t completed (text+ model), you must wait some time.

YAY!

(first time being a beta tester ^_^)

PM me when its ready for Beta testing.

I am interested in the Ariane 7, that sounds interesting.Hope that one gets a few more votes, and the tank works great, still seems to have a bit too much fuel, I managed to get in orbit with it, and still had a lot of fuel left.

Ok, any progress info...

Today, I can say I\'m done with launching rocket Ariane 5 (model+textures), not with payloads etc., but I think It would be great with working RCS/ASS systems on the top of SRB\'s.

Ok, any progress info...

Today, I can say I\'m done with launching rocket Ariane 5 (model+textures), not with payloads etc., but I think It would be great with working RCS/ASS systems on the top of SRB\'s.

No, I\'m done with textures and models, not configs and exporting files.

While it\'s a very neat picture (Great job tadeass) no one wants to see it twice on the same page, If you have to quote the post above yours at least put the pictures in spoiler tags comando222.

Hi,

I have one 'offer' to everyone who want to help with making this project.

Because I\'m done with textures and in the moment, I only need to make complete configs. It\'s not so difficult work, but it spends some time. Is anyone interested in making configs and complete part folders for the project? If you want to do it, you will be a co-author of mod.

Maybe now you don\'t understand why I need special-people for this thing. It\'s just because the time what I must spend with making configs and part folders I can spend with making the models and textures of the winner of the poll, and Ariane 4.

So, I\'m waiting for you! :)

Hi,

I have one 'offer' to everyone who want to help with making this project.

Because I\'m done with textures and in the moment, I only need to make complete configs. It\'s not so difficult work, but it spends some time. Is anyone interested in making configs and complete part folders for the project? If you want to do it, you will be a co-author of mod.

Maybe now you don\'t understand why I need special-people for this thing. It\'s just because the time what I must spend with making configs and part folders I can spend with making the models and textures of the winner of the poll, and Ariane 4.

So, I\'m waiting for you! :)

Im in, but i cant do it right now.

Oh, also I forgot one thing.

I have a little surprise for all of you. Sorry, in the moment you must download it, because I haven\'t got good renders. ;P

Of course, the model isn\'t complete yet.

Dwl link: http://www./?ust1t1vsca6asca

If you now something about this ----, probably you also know what project will come soon.

Can you acomplete this riddle? ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.