I can start making gaming videos!

ChrisSpace

What should my first gaming video be of?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What should my first gaming video be of?

• Kerbal Space Program
    • Minecraft
    • Civilisation V
    • Civilisation: Beyond Earth
    • Star citizen
    • Fate of the world
    • Space Engine

Hi all, I have very good news! Today I finished setting up everything needed for me to make gaming youtube videos! This is something I have been working towards for several years, so I am very happy! However, I do not know what my first video should be of. I would like your opinions.

Well, while the concept of round voxel planets is exciting, looking at the website did not answer my main two questions:

- is this available on steam

- what does actually playing the game look like? how does the gameplay itself compare with minecraft?

Well, while the concept of round voxel planets is exciting, looking at the website did not answer my main two questions:

- is this available on steam

- what does actually playing the game look like? how does the gameplay itself compare with minecraft?

Oh, I am so sorry for not replying! :(

No, it is not available on Steam. And I did over exaggerate my description of Seed of Andromeda, just because I really do love it. In a more sober description, it's currently just a tech demo, but I have had tons of fun messing around in the sandbox it currently is. So, no monsters, no crafting, no mining, just a simple walking around mode and flying camera you can build and place various blocks with. Below is a video of the gameplay I found, if you are interested.

In the future, though, interplanetary travel, spacecraft, vehicles, etc. are planned to exist.

Hmm... I will definitely look at this when it is further into development. How is it's development cycle, by the way? Is it like KSP, where they just keep pumping out updates, or is it like Orbiter, where a new version comes out every 5 years or so?

Hmm... I will definitely look at this when it is further into development. How is it's development cycle, by the way? Is it like KSP, where they just keep pumping out updates, or is it like Orbiter, where a new version comes out every 5 years or so?

I recently discovered this game, but looking back it seems updates came out every month or so. However, the current version, 0.20, has been in development for over a year now, yet things are getting exciting. The devs of Seed of Andromeda said that at earliest they will be releasing a demo version of 0.20 to the public just to fly around and see the totally reworked and completed solar system. I'm hoping this means 0.20 won't be too far away, but I do agree Seed of Andromeda should be played once the update does come out.

Good news, KSP ep2 has now been uploaded and can be viewed at

I managed to cut back the time a bit, however I am having trouble implementing some other suggestions (not stuttering, avoiding 'uhh' and 'umm', having something to talk about)

Again, I need feedback! I need suggestions!

Also, school has started again and I am already overloaded with schoolwork to so do not expect any more videos for a while. sorry.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.