[WIP][0.90] KAS Stock Revamp, maybe.... v0.0

Gue__1

KAS Revamp  

7 members have voted

1. 1. KAS Revamp

• Would love some new parts!
    • Not interested, the current ones are fine.

KAS Revamp, maybe....?

KAS is a great mod but the parts are a little past due and therefore I took the challenge to retexture and remodel the mod. Right now I have only done the two containers and they are far from done.

But I decided to show you guys my work to get feedback and suggestions and mostly to see if there is any interest :D

The parts use the same .cfg as with the mod with some modifications. I tested it and they should work just like the orgininal ones.

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-pq4KhmYle3M0xaYWlreVcxaGc&authuser=0

Just install like any other part, it will automaticly be placed in the KAS/Parts folder.

Disclaimer: I have had no contact with the original develeoper of this mod and therefor I take no credit for anything. Rright now this should be seen a addictonal parts and no replacement.

So like I said please leave some feedback and suggestions. Hopefully more parts are to come. :cool:

You do realize that the containers of KAS are going to be depreciated, right?
Please also make some nice looking inline containers.

I see.... well that is a unexpected change. :sealed: This will require some brainstorming

Please also make some nice looking inline containers.

There is a mod with inline containers but I forgot the name. It was not made for KAS/KIS but you could put parts in it the normal way. But thanks for the feedback, I will look into that.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.