The Oscar-B Awards! (Results Are Out!!)

BagelRabbit

I'll strut myself to my chair to contain the excitement!

As we all know, MOAR STRUTS is the way to go!

A little over two days left. I would have loved to have made a video announcing the winners, but sadly my computer is dead. :(

Nonetheless, I'm sure the Hype is beginning to build...

-Upsilon

There are a few rules that must be followed when nominating people. Please read these carefully!

Just for future references (I am WELL aware that nominations are closed), if we want, could we nominate ourselves if we fit into a category?

Edited by Sampa

I'd be willing to make a video for this, even if I am not a winner. :)

Please shoot me a PM. I would be more than happy to allow you to make the video for this... :)

Just for future references (I am WELL aware that nominations are closed), if we want, could we nominate ourselves if we fit into a category?

Yes. A lot of the Up-and-Coming YouTubers did just that... after all, a big reason why they haven't gotten too many subscribers is that few people know who they are! There were some other people who nominated their own channels or videos, though (including me).

Oh, and can you please remove the mega-quote from your post? It took quite a bit of scrolling to see your question :)

-Upsilon

- - - Updated - - -

Please shoot me a PM. I would be more than happy to allow you to make the video for this... :)

Yes. A lot of the Up-and-Coming YouTubers did just that... after all, a big reason why they haven't gotten too many subscribers is that few people know who they are! There were some other people who nominated their own channels or videos, though (including me).

Oh, and can you please remove the mega-quote from your post? It took quite a bit of scrolling to see your question :)

-Upsilon

LOLOLOL I read your message Upsilon and after finishing your last comment I just started scrolling up... (mind you that I'm on my phone doing this so there's about ten words per line with quote wrapping.) I don't know if it's weird but I just started chuckling as I got through your bottom quote Sampa and by the time I got to the very top I was dying laughing. My brother gave me a great look. :D

Edited by Avera9eJoe

LOLOLOL I read your message Upsilon and after finishing your last comment I just started scrolling up... (mind you that I'm on my phone doing this so there's about ten words per line with quote wrapping.) I don't know if it's weird but I just started chuckling as I got through your bottom quote Sampa and by the time I got to the very top I was dying laughing. My brother gave me a great look. :D

XD Yep, people quoting the OP!

I'd be willing to make a video for this, even if I am not a winner. :)

I would love to see a wrap up of all the finalists and the winners, maybe a little montage of all the best nominated content, with lots and lots of explosions and epic rocket fails. Some categories, like Best Artistic, are really, really hard to score for the final round!

12 hours!?

The train's rolling!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9Ow298JHLI

It's building up a bit of steam now. Hopefully as the day wears on, it'll begin to really pick up some serious speed :)

9 hours to go and I just returned from a short overseas trip. Just enough time to go to bed and be back in time for the awards ceremony. :D

Best of luck!

8 hours to go! Get the Hypebus rolling!

Actually, it was about eight and a half hours to go when you posted. :P Still, though, it's coming quite soon...

Does anyone want to pilot the HypeTrain? GregroxMun doesn't appear to be online right now, and I can't stay on for too much longer either.

-Upsilon

are you gonna roll out the red carpet on the runway so we can all 'arrive' in a rocket powered limo with wings? And by arrive i of course mean smash into the ground, killing everyone.

Meh, I would at least try not to kill too many people. You could mount rocket engines on the limo, so long as they're just little O-10 monopropellant engines, mmkay?

I'll get to work rolling out the red carpet now ;)

-Upsilon

Edited by UpsilonAerospace

The hype is real!

I always find a way to get my hypetrain coub into things :)

I knew someone would post a HypeTrain something at some point. I'm glad it was one of the finalists who ended up doing so first :)

-Upsilon

I knew someone would post a HypeTrain something at some point. I'm glad it was one of the finalists who ended up doing so first :)

-Upsilon

xD WOO! I still can't believe that... thing *shudder* has 5k views.

I eagerly await the conclusion!

Glad to hear :)

xD WOO! I still can't believe that... thing *shudder* has 5k views.

I only made two coubs, and one of them has over 10,000 views (probably the most views I've gotten out of any one KSP clip). I did it in about ten minutes and it doesn't even loop properly...

Why must the Internet be so fickle?!

-Upsilon

Glad to hear :)

I only made two coubs, and one of them has over 10,000 views (probably the most views I've gotten out of any one KSP clip). I did it in about ten minutes and it doesn't even loop properly...

Why must the Internet be so fickle?!

-Upsilon

THAT THING XD

Those where the days... we really need another big officially run competition in my opinion.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.