The Oscar-B Awards! (Results Are Out!!)

BagelRabbit

Glad to hear :)

I only made two coubs, and one of them has over 10,000 views (probably the most views I've gotten out of any one KSP clip). I did it in about ten minutes and it doesn't even loop properly...

Why must the Internet be so fickle?!

-Upsilon

Can't stop watching........................................................................................Help...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

THAT THING XD

Those where the days... we really need another big officially run competition in my opinion.

I agree completely. I would have thought that after the release of 1.0 and subsequent popularity spike, SQUAD would have arranged more grand official competitions. Instead, it seems as if they're creating fewer and fewer. Maybe that's why I'm doing things like the Oscar-B's and my attempts to organize a Kerbal-Kon: as a desperate attempt to keep the Hypetm up. That's actually kinda sad, if you think about it.

That is surprisingly awesome to listen to over and over!

I'm not sure whether you're referring to my Coub or Avera9eJoe's, though I presume you're talking about his. Mine doesn't loop quite as well (especially with the music... ugh.)

Can't stop watching........................................................................................Help...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Fear not! By the time you get to the bottom of this post, the offending Coub will be hidden from view at the top of the screen, and you can resume browsing the Forums without a care in the world ;)

-Upsilon

The Winners have been chosen!

Thanks to Bob Fitch for the video!

BEST KSP CHANNEL OVERALL:

Scott Manley

BEST COMEDY CHANNEL:

Danny2462

BEST EDUCATIONAL CHANNEL:

Bob Fitch

BEST ARTISTIC CHANNEL:

Nassault

BEST SHOWCASE CHANNEL:

Cupcake Landers

BEST INACTIVE CHANNEL:

Squeegy Mackoy

BEST UP-AND-COMING YOUTUBER:

Avera9eJoe

Thank you to all who participated. 'Winner' badges and trophies coming soon!

Sorry for being three minutes late, there was a lot to compile :P

Thanks to all for participating! Once again, everyone's a winner here. I loved looking through all of your channels, and it's been a real pleasure to see the wild and wonderful ideas you have come up with. I look forward to doing this next year, hopefully :)

-Upsilon

Edited by UpsilonAerospace

Congratulations to everybody, but what about videos awards? :) Or did I miss something?

Sadly, those are coming soon. Me and at least one other judge (not giving particulars here) weren't able to take on all of that workload at once, so the video awards will come out in a bit.

Sorry about that.

In the meantime, I once again offer my hearty congratulations to all of the winners and all of the participants in this amazing challenge. I must once again thank the judges for making this possible and thank Bob Fitch for his amazing video. :)

-Upsilon

WOO! Thank you all so much!!! I'll talk more when I get home but I gotta get back to watching a play. :). It's been fun, and I am very grateful. To everyone who judged, watched, and participated. Thank you.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.