0.90 32bit KPS Doesn't load the game. 64bit did but is no longer in my files. May I have it back???

Hi folks,

Since the 0.90 version i wasn't able to play the game in 32bit mode because the problem with memory usage. It wasn't a problem for me because the 64bit version of the game was working absoluterly fine.

Unfortunately now i found out that ALL the 64bit data and EXE has been removed from my game (steam version, integrity cache ok) and so I am NO longer able to play the game at all !!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Is there any way i can have back my 64bit version??? This would solve my problem in a splitsecond because i never had any problem with that version!!!!

Is very frustating to be forced to renounce to some part of the game when before the 64bit cancellation everything was working absolutely smoothly!!!

Install Ubuntu 14.04 linux, 64 bit runs fine on it. ;) just need a small partition

I'm half tempted to design a thumb drive distro to put KSP on.

I'd use a dedicated partition or loopbackfs instead of the traditional casper, so that it can actually have full read-write function of everything. I may add a writethrough RAMDISK copy, though to improve performance on high-RAM systems.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.