[1.3] IR Sequencer v1.0.3 - Add-On to Infernal Robotics (updated 05/06/2017)

Ziw

7 minutes ago, Tirehtoori R.I.P said:

but when ever i open the robotic control panel "not the sequencer" it causes constant major lag spikes and continues to do so when the panel is open but stops when i close it, in editor and inworld, thought this would be worth mentioning :)

Please upload your log, something seems wrong.

It looks great, just like the main IR plugin - Great work on both :)

Zodius's little probe core control box thing also seems to of lost it's sequencer functionality, I haven't looked at why yet.

Oh, and that was my extremely cute and simple little mech a page back, stop being rude about it :mad: I had a look at reproducing it in the sequencer and unless I've missed something it turned out a bit trickier than I expected. If you send a rotatron to (+)180 the next steps fail, I'd have to make a 4 step loop. Start at 1, then to (+)179, then to -179, then to -1, then back to +1 because a "move to" command seems to always pick the the angle that's below 180 and move in that direction and no other way to control it's direction.

Should we/could we have an additional direction control for the rotatrons to force it to go the "long way around" if we want it to?

Edited by Darren9

maeby a new robotic "landing leg" part that raises and lowers "suspesions" its toes when its touches the ground 3-4 toes maeby 6 like 6 pointed star, or something similiar that the W40k Dreadnaught has on its legs. and also i need to work on those Dreadnaught legs a little to improve them so i could make it walk like this, and need to get those weapons working too, it will be Glorious when its fully completed :D and ofc next time i will present it with a drop pod entry ;D

On 4/29/2016 at 9:01 PM, Tirehtoori R.I.P said:

hell yeah ;D here is a link to the vid 

@Ziw It amazes me how the fuel lines follow the animation :) Is that a side effect or your wrote code for that?

Just now, Enceos said:

@Ziw It amazes me how the fuel lines follow the animation :) Is that a side effect or your wrote code for that?

It is a side effect, nothing there in IR code for this :)

1 minute ago, Ziw said:

Pushed new update, mostly recompile for 1.1.2 and restored AGX functionality alongside some other fixes

https://github.com/MagicSmokeIndustries/IR-Sequencer/releases/tag/1.0-rc1

you know you just saved me from a week of total boredom :,DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD               zim what would you like to see me make with IR : D

2 minutes ago, Tirehtoori R.I.P said:

you know you just saved me from a week of total boredom :,DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD               zim what would you like to see me make with IR : D

Actually we might need some help with a couple short gifs (15 seconds should be enough) for our forum thread to show some Sequencer features and what it is capable of. Can you make some and post them here and I'll link them in the OP?

Edited by Ziw

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.