1.0 hype vigil

Musil

It's almost 1 a.m in Mexico City and I think I am about to go to bed. But who else is doing a vigil and refreshing the KSP site or steam every five minutes even at this late hour? I am!

And I guess Squad is too... maybe drinking champagne. I hope they are, because tomorrow we all get an awesome KSP day.

Refreshing Steam? One does not simply "refresh" a completely automated system like Steam.

(Seriously, it just starts downloading the moment it drops)

Not everyone has Steam. If you have the KSP Store version you'd need to keep any eye on the forum.

Well, at least the announcement on the home site about server migration has changed from plain ascii to an image, so we're getting nearer and nearer. :cool:

I must say after what I've seen in the streams of the past weekend this will really be a milestone release. So a big thumbs up for the developers who made all these changes and additional goodies available that we're all anxious waiting for now. :D

Greets,

Jan

I went to bed yesterday at 23pm. Woke up now (7am) and nothing.

People are saying they see an image on the official KSP site, I only see text.

Close your browser and then open it and type in the URL. I bet you see te image. It's for direct traffic only, can't refresh or link.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.