P.E.W (A BDArmory Addon)Reactivated Development

Is the p-800 broken or am I just using wrong?

I fire it subsonic directly at a 10km target but it never seems to take up the gps lock and just eventually dips and hits the ocean.

How long has it been flying for when that happens? Also what is its flightspeed and are you using FAR

Also a brief note on the future: since PEW and BDArmory have officailly made almost every weapon in the us navy and airforce arsenal and I have most modern russian ones I think im going to spend more time on ground vehicle parts infantry weapons VIA BDAFPS and perhaps a second truly exotic weapons pack with stuff you only see in video games... now that I think of it maybe some stuff from my own sci fi stories would be cool. (The setting is no energy weapons besides.neutral particle beams because Railguns are just cooler than lasers)

Edited by LORDPrometheus

I fired it from a Mig at 200m/s at a target 20km away, gps lock but the missile just flies in a wavy path before passing directly over the target. I do not have FAR installed.

The missile does not change its path throughout the flight so it seems like a target lock issue.

Hey LP, I've made a BRU-61/A rack for your GBU-53/B, and I've discovered your attachment nodes are off: your node is about 10cm (.1) aft from the ordnance's actual attachment points, and also your Y is too high. Your attachment nodes should be 0.0, 0.09838, 0.1. If you don't fix it, your spooky bomb will start freaking kerbals out:

31jY1wd.jpg

:0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0:

41 terrified kerbals can't be wrong!

Hey LP, I've made a BRU-61/A rack for your GBU-53/B, and I've discovered your attachment nodes are off: your node is about 10cm (.1) aft from the ordnance's actual attachment points, and also your Y is too high. Your attachment nodes should be 0.0, 0.09838, 0.1. If you don't fix it, your spooky bomb will start freaking kerbals out:

http://i.imgur.com/31jY1wd.jpg

:0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0::0.0:

41 terrified kerbals can't be wrong!

im putting together a patch list this is on it

Bugs i've found in the latest release so far:

T90 turret can't be picked back up once place, doesn't have any colliders for the mouse to grab in the SPH.

Bradley turret, tunguska, both have space below them when attached to a surface, so you have to use position editor to make them sit on the hull.

BMP turret also has same glitch as T90 turret, once placed down can't pick up

also, your M31 missile is significantly larger than the M26 missile from Harpwner's pack and doesn't fit his MLRS rocket tubes, i was wondering if this was intentional use of different scales or if you're not intending your M31 to be used alongside his weapons?

Other than this, the recent updates have been great and added a load of stuff that i've been hoping for.

Bugs i've found in the latest release so far:

T90 turret can't be picked back up once place, doesn't have any colliders for the mouse to grab in the SPH.

Bradley turret, tunguska, both have space below them when attached to a surface, so you have to use position editor to make them sit on the hull.

BMP turret also has same glitch as T90 turret, once placed down can't pick up

also, your M31 missile is significantly larger than the M26 missile from Harpwner's pack and doesn't fit his MLRS rocket tubes, i was wondering if this was intentional use of different scales or if you're not intending your M31 to be used alongside his weapons?

Other than this, the recent updates have been great and added a load of stuff that i've been hoping for.

the m31 is real scale I'm not sure if harpwners is the collider issues are on the list and i can fix the node attachments easily enough

Also guys i have something very very special planned for the very near future. Basically i always keep my promises even if they come a month or three later than planned

Update:

The resurrection process is going more smoothly than I had anticipated only a few things left to rebuild also a big gold star to whoever correctly guesses what ik working on first

Edited by LORDPrometheus

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.