P.E.W (A BDArmory Addon)Reactivated Development

I personally prefer Goalkeeper, cuz Gau-8 Avenger reasons

That's true but with the phalanx you get a higher rate of fire and it still fires 20mm rounds which will still shred anything and it is a reliable system that is used on almost all US fighter jets. So with the phalanx you have a higher chance of a hit due to more rounds going towards the target so you have an increased chance of getting a kill.

Yesterday I did no modding as I dedicated my day to sleep and relaxation. Today I have alot of work to do but should be able to finish the bradley turret. I am also going to make a working TOW missile launcher. Basically it is a turret that fires a cannon shell with no gravity that looks and sounds like a rocket. This id a workarohnd since there is no wire guidance. It wont be a missile model but I can make it look rocket esque. Once that and the last few turrets are done and I have compiled my aero fixes R-11 will be released this will likely be the last major content update before ksp 1.1 but I will continue maintaining and tweaking things up until then.

Yesterday I did no modding as I dedicated my day to sleep and relaxation. Today I have alot of work to do but should be able to finish the bradley turret. I am also going to make a working TOW missile launcher. Basically it is a turret that fires a cannon shell with no gravity that looks and sounds like a rocket. This id a workarohnd since there is no wire guidance. It wont be a missile model but I can make it look rocket esque. Once that and the last few turrets are done and I have compiled my aero fixes R-11 will be released this will likely be the last major content update before ksp 1.1 but I will continue maintaining and tweaking things up until then.

The hype is real!

mi missiles dont explode well, and i dont have all bombs, i dont have tsar or others, why??? :( jebediah is not happy without explosions of desmesurate scale :(, can you tell me how to make the explosions big and have all the bombs? ( im from ESP) dont judje mi ortography)

Haven't lookd through the entire thread yet but bugs I can report: The R-37 and Kh-38 are flying sideways and when you attach them via mirror symmetry one is pointing forward and the other will point backwards, something seems to be off with the orientation of the model.

Also the R-27 and R-73 are kinda slow when using FAR and really have to struggle to reach the target.

A SARH version of the R-27 would be nice, only the R-27ET uses a terminal phase IR seeker, all other R-27 versions are SARH.

Was doing some testing and can confirm launching 80 GBU-53A SDBs is able to level everything with pinpont precision

Oh f**k yes. Also, for your consideration: P-270/KH-41/SS-N-22 Moskit/Sunburn. Probably not feasible given the Krakensbane speed limit of 750 m/s in atmo. Also, for reference if you want to do more cruise missiles (not saying you do, but just in case) http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-Rus-Cruise-Missiles.html#mozTocId39941

Oh f**k yes. Also, for your consideration: P-270/KH-41/SS-N-22 Moskit/Sunburn. Probably not feasible given the Krakensbane speed limit of 750 m/s in atmo. Also, for reference if you want to do more cruise missiles (not saying you do, but just in case) http://www.ausairpower.net/APA-Rus-Cruise-Missiles.html#mozTocId39941

im primarily doing contemporary weapons

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.