help me

sam mon

Most people learn at school at a young age. So if you're young: go to school. If you're already older, even adult perhaps I can only give you the same advice: go to school. Many schools offer adult education during the evening hours. And if they don't I am certain they can tell you where you can.

Don't be ashamed, just ask. The only dumb question is the one you do not ask.

Look on Youtube for language lessons. There are a great number of videos that will give you a good start in learning to read, write and speak English.

Start with the easy things, like basic words and phrases. Read and always ask yourself "why do they write it like that?". If you find words you have not learned, ask us here or use a translating dictionary.

Last tip: Use small cards to write down words and phrases. In English on one side and your own language on the other. Have the cards with you all the time and read them until you know the words by heart.

Except school (which is the best idea), you can also get some private classes. There are also numerous free online classes you can take, as well as YouTube channels dedicated to learning English.

Buying an English phrase book (usually available in tourist shops) is a good idea, but that won't teach you the grammar. You really need tutoring to get the grammar which is really not that hard. English is one of the easiest languages to learn. It lacks many things other languages have so people can learn it a lot faster.

• 5 weeks later...

You should go to whatever method you prefer to use while learning. Like videos or text etc. If you want to learn through videos then use Youtube else use google search and get your desired text pdf books.

• 3 months later...
help me

. how know ?

Google Tanslator, Youtube, On-Line Gaming (Yeah its work)...

The main reason I still play Minecraft, is part of some communities on servers in the United States and England.

I am Brazilian and my English was always bad!

After doing this, I was very well understood, in a trip to London.. I made last year! :D

Google Tanslator, Youtube, On-Line Gaming (Yeah its work)...

The main reason I still play Minecraft, is part of some communities on servers in the United States and England.

I am Brazilian and my English was always bad!

After doing this, I was very well understood, in a trip to London.. I made last year! :D

Google translate usually translates full sentences wrong. Just use it for words. Also try www.wordrefrence.com . I recommend practice. It is a fact that you will learn it by just being around it. Remember that you will understand it before you can speak it well.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.