Put Numbers into the VAB sliders for easier and faster tweaking of thrust

Hi

Can somene make a mod that lets you put in numbers into the sliders in the VAB/SPH that for example show the thrust limter or elctricity and so on.

When you have part heavy ships its very slow and not accurate to use the slider to limit the thrust of boosters..... It will also help to get mutliple boosters to the same number so they burn out simulatniously.

Use scenarios:

- Thurst Slider

- Ejection force Slider

- All parachute sliders

- ALL Sliders.

Thanks for considering!

Hey,

Nice that you like it. Unfortunatelly my Unity C# skills are like non existent so i can't do it myself :-( Can you code ?

While I can write a bit of html or Basic once in a while, I'm no coder. If I were I'd have done this a long time ago

I've done a bit of research and posting a question on the Addon Development help sub forum pertaining to this but I can't currently find an easier way to edit the built-in options in a part's right-click menu.

Hi Zarpar :)

Thanks for looking into this, how is it going ?

Thanks!

I posted on the Addon Dev forums about this and got some help there, just testing the code someone came up with and will polish it. I'll update here with progress.

I posted on the Addon Dev forums about this and got some help there, just testing the code someone came up with and will polish it. I'll update here with progress.

Great. If not numerical entry, fine-control arrows on these sliders would be good. I've seen such on customizable parts in some mods.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.