Blender + Unity = FFFUUUUU

Tosh

Honestly, I used to find this happened with me, so I just resorted to exporting DAE files and doing animations via Unity animation tab.

Then my PC blew a hard drive, (but not the one with all my files on) and now Blender is going into Unity fine. It might be also because I have Unity 4 now, not Unity 3, but then you've said you tried that. So aside from blowing up your hard drive, I don't know what to suggest - mine just started working all of a sudden far as I know!

* and if I'm honest, I found blender exported meshes to come up a bit horrible in Unity imo, so I stuck with DAE.

i can use non direct FBX converter... but if im use other format file , im need remake ALL projects... this need a lot time. I no have this time... ))).

If i cant fix .blend converting to FBX , i cant update or create new addons.

Guys, a windows update caused this problem for me, no idea what updated and caused it, a library or dll of some type I imagine (maybe c++ library?) from a bunch of windows updates that my PC did a couple days ago.

windows system restore to a week ago fixed the issue.

but why can't you use another format?

Im no have time remake all my projects.

Devo

I have fresh installed win7 64.

Im reinstall all , and all dont work (((

Edited by BobCat

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.