Contract isn't completing.

tumblr_no7ll3Kuqd1tapj1do1_1280.png

I got this orbital station to Eeloo to complete a contract but it thinks that it doesn't have an antenna, docking ports, or solar panels, which is clearly does (if you can't see the antenna, it's between the bottom solar panel and the RCS fuel tank).

I used Kerbal Inventory System to attach the batteries to the side of the lander can because I forgot to add them and the meager amounts of electricity that can be stored in the probe core and lander can wasn't enough to power my ion engines, but surely that wouldn't change anything? The craft already had the ability to store electrical charge in the lander can and probe core, I was just giving it some extra electric storage.

Is there a way I can force the game to refresh the ship or the contracts so it completes the mission?

Edited by yorshee

It's possible that the station isn't "new", as repurposed stations don't count, but you can use the Alt+F12 debug menu to complete the contract.

Ah, I see, I'll have to remember to always put batteries on my contract vessels from now on. :P

Thanks! I had no idea the debug menu even did that. :D

I'm getting this now too. It was placed in orbit in one launch, no docking with anything, launched after accepting the contract. In the screenshot you can see docking ports, solar panels, and an antenna transmission. Is there somewhere in the save file that I can see what is not letting it complete?

I know I can complete it in the debug menu, but will I still get the kash for it?

mDyRy5u.png

Edited by StrandedonEarth
I guess the screenshot would help

• 7 months later...
On 5/15/2015 at 10:31 PM, StrandedonEarth said:

I know I can complete it in the debug menu, but will I still get the kash for it?

At the risk of necro-posting... yes :)

I imagine you've already discovered this, but perhaps other users who stumble here will find that useful.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.