Space Shuttle Pack for ksp 1.0.4 dev thread

Mike-NZ

Will the dreamchaser be completed?

- - - Updated - - -

Just please don;t let the updated model die. Please. I've wanted it for so long

Art is taking back his dreamchaser. I may continue on what I enjoy but as a whole I cant keep up alone.

Good luck with that. But im out. Too many issues with my work and too much to change and fix on my own.

Dragon has a new shuttle coming out soon to replace this.

Im sorry of my absence i have had personal issues to deal with. I understand your feeling overwhelmed but you are taking on a lot of tasks at once. It may be worth focusing on one task at a time. I wish i knew more about modding and configs or i would gladly help you with the shuttle. I have little experience or knowledge in really anything else. Along with personal reasons i took a step back as there where so many other projects being tasked that i had very little knowledge about. It may be worth taking a seat on so many projects and focus on one at a time. If you wish i would be glad to PR for you so you are not overwhelmed on the forums. You have me on skype feel free to contact me at any time. I do beg of you not to abandoned the shuttle. Other modders have been working on orions, CST and of course many progress/soyuz what has always been needed is the shuttle. It is getting better and better the shuttle is fully at a point to where it is usable in nearly every way.

You dont need to make every adapter ever designed by NASA lets be fair here this is kerbal half the fun is creating your own payload launch and setting it up in the cargo hold. I have done this since the rocket2gunz edition. A large docking port at the back of the payload bay and build from there.

Here is an idea to maybe balance your work. Make a stawpoll on what people want to see most. Let everyone vote on what they want to see then focus on each project based on the straw poll. Your an extremely talented modder mike but you take on projects that usually have teams. KSO has a team and thats a collection of 2 shuttle types and space station parts, you have exceeded that greatly. I will be glad to help you manage community outreach i do it for a living.

As for the community some basic things i think we might need is some documentation like KSO has to help people using this mod understand it since it is so complex. Before you throw in the towel take a breather. Let the community relax with their demands.

Hey Mike, sad to see you let go of this project and your ISS one, you did such a great job on them! I totally understand though the feeling of burning out. If I could make one last request, could you please upload the last lot of changes and updates for your projects that you made? Please don't delete your work. Hopefully you'll have time to enjoy playing ksp now and maybe want to come back to these projects at a later date.

Hey a quick question, Im on ksp version 1.0.2.842 and i tried to install the css version 1.1.31 (i put the file in the game data file, but in side that file there was a another game data file to i put the file beside that one) and when i pooped on ksp all i got was the main engines, rcs block, cargo hold, bosters and fuel tank! What happened? p.s i got it from kerbal stuff.com.

Hey a quick question, Im on ksp version 1.0.2.842 and i tried to install the css version 1.1.31 (i put the file in the game data file, but in side that file there was a another game data file to i put the file beside that one) and when i pooped on ksp all i got was the main engines, rcs block, cargo hold, bosters and fuel tank! What happened? p.s i got it from kerbal stuff.com.

that's outdated. delete all of that and download the latest version here https://github.com/MrMikeNZ/Space-Shuttle/releases/tag/v1.7.6

its for 1.0.4 but it should still work for your game