KER not woring in career mode

sinpro

Hello. I have a weird issue and I hope that you can help me

I have installed KER (KerbalEngineer-1.0.16.6). Everything works fine, except in career mode. If I'm in the vehicle assembly building I see KER interface and works fine (shows normal and compact mode, delta-v, everything)

When I build a ship and click in launch button, I see KER button but it doesnt work. No HUD, anything is shown, just the KER button like grayed out and not working

But it works fine in science mode and sandbox mode perfect. I also have tried to create a new career mode, but error is the same

Do you have any clue to solve this weird issue?? :confused:

- - - Updated - - -

after testing, I realized that if I use kerbal enginieering system or ER-7500computer flight unit in the vessel it works fine, as usual

I don't understand why it has to be used in career mode and not in the others.

Well, at least I found a solution, hope it helps to someone like me ;)

The default behavior is to require a KER module or an engineer kerbal in career mode for inflight data; both of these can be disabled in the settings in the VAB.

A level 3 tracking station will also enable it in flight for all vessels. This is why it works in sandbox and science modes...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.