Sparrowhawk aeronautics birthday pack!

BIRTHDAY PACK!

This pack consists mostly of american replicas but there are some beautiful surprises to wet your SparrowHawk apatite!

So, wait no longer, here it is!

(If you've never been to SparrowHawk Aeronautics go and check us out. Link is in my sig!)

(Click the images for a download of the craft!)

Made by Burnoutforzai!

F-117 NIGHTHAWK REPLICA!

SYLY84t.png

EA-6B PROWLER REPLICA!

https://www./folder/ywowi3t7h3s14/Birthday_Pack

Made by Eorin!

F-22 RAPTOR REPLICA!

hcDd70l.png

(render done by esinohio he does renders for people! http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/...enders!/page17)

Made by Thingymajigy!

THE SPARROWHAWK!

jYmsHrx.png

SBD DAUNTLESS REPLICA!

cohyFI3.png

F6F HELLCAT REPLICA!

9sqiEtt.png

F35-B REPLICA!

cUH2nyT.png

Made by SHifER2O!

E2D HAWKEYE REPLICA!

77EddhP.jpg

C135 STRATOTANKER REPLICA!

erROTSN.jpg

B-36 PEACEMAKER REPLICA!

6LfBQxJ.jpg

C17 GLOBEMASTER REPLICA!

dDnPkQ4.jpg

C5 GALAXY REPLICA! (Mini variant)

V9ErNjw.jpg

KC10 EXTENDER REPLICA!

gVfYjYB.jpg

C130 HERCULES REPLICA!

CTXEeDZ.jpg

Now a bit from me:

This has been quite an experience these past 12 months. Leaving BrixCo with eorin then deciding that this was a great idea and having a tiny little company that I spent too much time on the op learning BBcode for xD. And it's grown into this; a bustling community with experience known to many people on the forums and having a successful youtube channel devoted to just ksp and building pretty planes. Thanks so much (I really mean this) for great times and a home on the forums.

The sparrowhawk comes with a revolutionary multifunction feature that provides the bird enhanced survivability in the wild. It camoflages the sparrowhawk from its predators, such as eagles, but lures its prey, the smaller birds. This special characteristic is the ability to transform itself into...a pine cone.

9nwi9jE.png

the sparrowhawk comes with a revolutionary multifunction feature that provides the bird enhanced survivability in the wild. It camoflages the sparrowhawk from its predators, such as eagles, but lures its prey, the smaller birds. This special characteristic is the ability to transform itself into...a pine cone.

http://i.imgur.com/9nwi9je.png

xd love it!!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.