Need recruits for a starmade faction (Nextech Enterprises Recruiting)

daniel l.

Enders and I were screwing around with our ships... Mine was pretty good. He shot a bunch of missiles and some cannon bolts at me and the shields hardly flinched. Then I fired my missile launcher. One shotted him, death. Ship was obliterated.

Now I get to replace his ship. :D

So Endersmens and I lost our ships to pirates recently. That's not happening again.

My current rig has an 86k damage cannon plus two independent 7.4k rocket launchers, and 29k in shields. It can charge the jump drive in about five seconds. Decent acceleration, but will modify it for more.

EDIT:

Oh, and somewhere around 300 salvage beams in eight groups.

EDIT2:

What is this faction going to be called, and can you be in more than one faction? Enders and I are part of a faction already.

I'll join yours once you make it. I can help with the base! :)

We'll need a pretty decently sized docking area for my ship though, it is not small. 300 tons.

Edited by Starwhip

So Endersmens and I lost our ships to pirates recently. That's not happening again.

My current rig has an 86k damage cannon plus two independent 7.4k rocket launchers, and 29k in shields. It can charge the jump drive in about five seconds. Decent acceleration, but will modify it for more.

EDIT:

Oh, and somewhere around 300 salvage beams in eight groups.

EDIT2:

What is this faction going to be called, and can you be in more than one faction? Enders and I are part of a faction already.

I'll join yours once you make it. I can help with the base! :)

We'll need a pretty decently sized docking area for my ship though, it is not small. 300 tons.

We neeed to decide the name hopefully it wont be too hard :) as for joining more than one faction you will have to leave yours if you wanna join mine its just part of the game, And yes i can get you a docking area :)

We neeed to decide the name hopefully it wont be too hard :) as for joining more than one faction you will have to leave yours if you wanna join mine its just part of the game, And yes i can get you a docking area :)

Kerbal Republic?

:P

I suck at names. Anyways, I'm going to go add some turrets and such to my ship.

EDIT:

Got nailed by pirates again. Time to start over.

Edited by Starwhip

Kerbal Republic?

:P

I suck at names. Anyways, I'm going to go add some turrets and such to my ship.

EDIT:

Got nailed by pirates again. Time to start over.

seriously?

You mean you stayed up all night building a ship to lose it?? :P

Can't you just buy the blueprint for it when you get enough credits? Does that just "make the ship" for you?

seriously?

You mean you stayed up all night building a ship to lose it?? :P

Can't you just buy the blueprint for it when you get enough credits? Does that just "make the ship" for you?

It does, yes.

But that ship SUCKED. I was reading the wiki and there is a much, much better way to place the power reactors. I was probably getting only 1/4 of the potential total energy.

And besides, I don't really want one ship that does everything. I'll also be making it much more organized.

EDIT:

Though I do miss the 5-second jump drive

Yeah, I was kinda wanting to make a big ship with smaller single-purpose ships. The big ship would just be reactors, capacitors, jump drives, and engines. Then I would have fighter ships and salvage ships and such. Fun stuff!

I'm trying to connect to your server, but every time it gets to "requesting synchronize," it freezes.

Server seems to be having some issues. Give it a few minutes.

On another note, I'm up and running with a 600 salvage beam miner.

Screw 600 beams. How's 10,000 on for size? :D Endersmens and I each have a copy of my planet eating miner, the AUS-1. It has about 300k shield hitpoints (I think), and a near-instantaneous jump drive charge period, an ion machine gun (10k per second to shields), an explosive machine gun, same DPS but damages blocks and has a small AOE, and an overdriven machine gun (10k DPS as well) that is for precision bombardments.

There the similarity ends. Ender's ship has a massive swarm missile launcher which deals some 25k damage per salvo, while mine has a base-destroyer: locking missile that deals 990,000 damage per shot, with an AoE of 75 meters.

We're waiting on you to set up the base or give us permission to start the faction ourselves.

Edit: Enders "may or may not have burned up in his variant of the ship". XD

Edited by Starwhip

I'm currently roamin' around, gathering things as usual, but I'd like to know what sector we're residing in at the moment. Are we outside the starting galaxy or are we closer to spawn?

EDIT: Another thing, when are you guys usually on the server, I'm at GMT so it's be nice if you gave your times relative to that.

Edited by [ Jeremy ]

I'm currently roamin' around, gathering things as usual, but I'd like to know what sector we're residing in at the moment. Are we outside the starting galaxy or are we closer to spawn?

EDIT: Another thing, when are you guys usually on the server, I'm at GMT so it's be nice if you gave your times relative to that.

I can't really determine when I will be online but when I am I will hopefully get everything together and invite you all.

When i get online supply me with hull and i'll armor it up for ya :D

- - - Updated - - -

The server keeps saying im already logged in!

Hmm. Try resetting your internet modem/hotspot.

And I'll armor the thing myself, if I so please! :P

Besides, it isn't meant for getting up-close and personal. IMO it would be used for a killing blow and quick-salvage of pirate stations. 990,000 damage in one shot is probably enough, eh?

Hmm. Try resetting your internet modem/hotspot.

And I'll armor the thing myself, if I so please! :P

Besides, it isn't meant for getting up-close and personal. IMO it would be used for a killing blow and quick-salvage of pirate stations. 990,000 damage in one shot is probably enough, eh?

Probably ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Im online now Anyone wanna join should login now so i can invite you.

Im joinin!

- - - Updated - - -

Update: After a bit of playing i am now stuck hiding from lazors in a pirate station and cant escape ;-;

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind im ded

Well, I've joined. It was quite a journey to the base, but I made it. I did some mining, and build a refinery/factory with 2000 factory enhancers in total. Look for the mostly-red segment "clamped" to the shop above the main section of the base (Or the second huge mining ship above the main base). There is a rail elevator to the refinery from the main building. Pressing the lower button brings the elevator down, the upper button sends it up.

If you've got the materials for your ship, you can use any of the machines there. (Please don't take my stuff, though if you really need it it's yours)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.