Need recruits for a starmade faction (Nextech Enterprises Recruiting)

daniel l.

Sionus is considering an alliance you say? By all means, Having the Galaxions on our side would definitely be of use to us, especially against the SWARM imo.

Agreed.

Now we need enders and starwhips approval.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive got a new member so anyone online pls keep an eye on him :) i think hes trustworthy but maybe not.

How good is the server?

Well, it's the top-rated server on the list, has great configs IMO, and isn't laggy a great majority of the time.

The auto-restarts are irritating but that's pretty much it. They're not that common.

Well, it's the top-rated server on the list, has great configs IMO, and isn't laggy a great majority of the time.

The auto-restarts are irritating but that's pretty much it. They're not that common.

What about the people on the server?

I approve allies, I would suggest talking to Vennex, he has a large/powerful faction, and me and him have become kinda friends on there.

When you talk to him, tell him you are in Endermens' faction and want an alliance. :)

I approve allies, I would suggest talking to Vennex, he has a large/powerful faction, and me and him have become kinda friends on there.

When you talk to him, tell him you are in Endermens' faction and want an alliance. :)

We're already allies with them I think... Kepler Mercenaries right?

Welp, it looks like we got heavily raided. RIP all of starwhips ships. *plays taps*

High alert you all.

We say goodbye to the NXE-AUS Kalzoria Star, she brought down two Alpha pirate stations and many pirate ships. To the AUS-2 Kiternyae, she picked up many a new member. And the AUS-1 Autominer... well, it was ugly anyways. :(

To WAR!

EDIT:

Oh and also the NXE-AUS OBJ02. Highly experimental test destroyer.

For anyone wondering it was the outpost that got raided, not the main base. Enders and I might take a break for a while. :)

Edited by Starwhip

Probably one of those games that technically lets you play for free, but if you want to get anywhere above "Level 5" you need to keep shelling out cash. Hopefully I'm wrong about that, but... generally anything that's Free to Play quickly devolves into Pay to Win.

Nope, it's very alpha still, so you can buy it cheap, but the free demo is exactly as the one you buy.

Of course that will change at some point in time, but not at the moment.

Greets,

Jan

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.