Need recruits for a starmade faction (Nextech Enterprises Recruiting)

daniel l.

So its the "Banana Pirates" Thats our enemy, They dont have a listed homebase which is a good strategy for a pirate faction, But they must have someplace where they put there ships when they log off, What if one of us logs in under a different profile and joins them so that they will show that person the base then when they log off we will remove the faction blocks on all there ships and take them :cool:

Now that is sneaky.

Sneaky indeed.

But all's fair in love and war. :P

The ships were docked, yes. However, all the docking areas were missing. (Rails)

I believe they torched the rails and separated the ships. They also stole the factory enhancers there, and the massive ore deposits.

Just finished my first fighter/battleship: Bacon Warrior I.

rzJsPZ7.png

As you might guess, my main source of damage comes from those turrets.

I'm going to go try her out against some pirates.

EDIT: Nope. Ran out of shields and had my turrets taken right off. Still in pretty good shape though.

Edited by Vaporo

Two members of the Banana Pirate faction are online right now. Is the operation a go?

I'm willing to wait for quite some time to get my revenge. :P

Here's what I'm thinking we do, step by step

1) I log on under a different profile name, totally random and/or stupid.

1.1 Addendum) We need to test in our own faction if I can cut through blocks with the torch if I'm not factioned, or if I'm low-level in the faction and don't have permission to edit.

2) One of you sends me a bunch of credits/we get a torch and grapple and send a ship over to spawn to give it to me.

3) I get on these people's good side, try and see if they've got a base. If they do and the ships are there, wonderful. If they don't, not so wonderful. (If they come and pick me up in my AUS-2 I'll be laughing so hard. :D)

4) Head to base and mark coords.

5) Sabotage with torches, take the faction modules out, dock everything together (Should bring a bunch of docking equipment), and escape.

or

5a) We get a bunch of warships ready and nuke the place.

Would it be too evil if I first joined Nextech Enterprises under the fake name, pretend to want to work as an undercover agent for them, "steal" a ship from our own faction while you guys are online, just to build trust, and then betray them? :P

Edited by Starwhip

Two members of the Banana Pirate faction are online right now. Is the operation a go?

I'm willing to wait for quite some time to get my revenge. :P

Here's what I'm thinking we do, step by step

1) I log on under a different profile name, totally random and/or stupid.

1.1 Addendum) We need to test in our own faction if I can cut through blocks with the torch if I'm not factioned, or if I'm low-level in the faction and don't have permission to edit.

2) One of you sends me a bunch of credits/we get a torch and grapple and send a ship over to spawn to give it to me.

3) I get on these people's good side, try and see if they've got a base. If they do and the ships are there, wonderful. If they don't, not so wonderful. (If they come and pick me up in my AUS-2 I'll be laughing so hard. :D)

4) Head to base and mark coords.

5) Sabotage with torches, take the faction modules out, dock everything together (Should bring a bunch of docking equipment), and escape.

or

5a) We get a bunch of warships ready and nuke the place.

Would it be too evil if I first joined Nextech Enterprises under the fake name, pretend to want to work as an undercover agent for them, "steal" a ship from our own faction while you guys are online, just to build trust, and then betray them? :P

Sidonus said that they strand there ships in space where noone will find them, but if they have an outpost we should destroy it and maybe trick them into letting us know where they stashed the ships.

http://www.star-made.org/

This'll explain it better than I can. It's a really fun voxel-based space game ("Minecraft in Space").

EDIT:

Server shutdown/restart, takes about 5 minutes.

Cool! I think I am starting to have quite an extensive list of games I will be playing in a few months. This game has now made the list. If someone wants me, I'll be glad to join in a few months when I get my computer back! Won't be on often, though, quite interested in World of Warships! :)

Cool! I think I am starting to have quite an extensive list of games I will be playing in a few months. This game has now made the list. If someone wants me, I'll be glad to join in a few months when I get my computer back! Won't be on often, though, quite interested in World of Warships! :)

What? How did you lose your computer?!?!?!?

What's happening now? :confused:

sorry but our FP is getting really low and soon our base will be vulnerable, Also ikaria apparently attacked. we need to disclaim our systems all except the home one or our base will be attackable.

Is anyone online? ive been practicing a bit and im in the server now

For some reason it seams the others have abandoned the faction, but feel free to get established on the server and somebody will invite you when we have time.

For some reason it seams the others have abandoned the faction, but feel free to get established on the server and somebody will invite you when we have time.

It's still on my mind, I've had to do other things. I could come back probably in a day or two.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.