Need recruits for a starmade faction (Nextech Enterprises Recruiting)

daniel l.

Thanks! I like making the pretty part of things, I'm not very good at the systems and logic yet.

I can teach you a thing or two about systems. :D

Yep, it's a repeat image, but it's still a great example. Very efficient, very powerful. Not so pretty, but I can do better.

AD3w9XL.png

What are some of the stats on the ships you've got there?

I can teach you a thing or two about systems. :D

What are some of the stats on the ships you've got there?

Oooh, pretty. Love the coloring.

The large ship is still being built, but it's hull alone was 180,000 blocks. XD

The smaller one to the right is a nice little battleship, 80,000 blocks, dual 4-tube lock on missiles, a nasty array of rapid-fire cannons, a cool million shields and a 100k shield recharge, plus twin jump drives, a radar jammer, scanner and tractor beam.

Oooh, pretty. Love the coloring.

The large ship is still being built, but it's hull alone was 180,000 blocks. XD

The smaller one to the right is a nice little battleship, 80,000 blocks, dual 4-tube lock on missiles, a nasty array of rapid-fire cannons, a cool million shields and a 100k shield recharge, plus twin jump drives, a radar jammer, scanner and tractor beam.

The ship I posted above, oddly enough, is basically a smaller version of the 80k block one you just described. :huh:

~62,000 blocks, 678,000 shield hitpoints with 65,000 recharge, 12,700 thrust, 7.3 million power storage with 888,000 e/s.

Weapons consist of two arrays of four missiles, with 15 second reload on either one, with twin rapid-fire cannons. (20,000 DPS)

IIRC, the combined 8-missile salvo would do 2-4 million damage.

The ship was also capable of insta-jumping, as all my ships are. (I focus a lot on that) It had ~5000 jump drive modules, and could charge the drive in ~3-4 seconds, which meant that before it emerged from the previous jump, it could jump again, and I often did so.

EDIT: I say "had" because unfortunately I lost that ship to a player pirate faction raid, along with my megaminer, refinery station, and jumpship.

Edited by Starwhip

The ship I posted above, oddly enough, is basically a smaller version of the 80k block one you just described. :huh:

~62,000 blocks, 678,000 shield hitpoints with 65,000 recharge, 12,700 thrust, 7.3 million power storage with 888,000 e/s.

Weapons consist of two arrays of four missiles, with 15 second reload on either one, with twin rapid-fire cannons. (20,000 DPS)

The ship was also capable of insta-jumping, as all my ships are. (I focus a lot on that) It had ~5000 jump drive modules, and could charge the drive in ~3-4 seconds, which meant that before it emerged from the previous jump, it could jump again, and I often did so.

EDIT: I say "had" because unfortunately I lost that ship to a player pirate faction raid, along with my megaminer, refinery station, and jumpship.

Was that where you got the idea for the aurerrian star?

How'd you lose them? Home bases are protected, right? They weren't docked at the faction home?

Was that where you got the idea for the aurerrian star?

No, not really. That ship was called Kalzoria Star, though mostly because it was convenient to name it after something like that. Note that Aurerra and all related to it was from WAY before I started playing StarMade or doing that RP.

How'd you lose them? Home bases are protected, right? They weren't docked at the faction home?

No, I'd made a refinery outpost (it had four of each type of factory, and could produce in multiples of 1, 10, 100, or 1000) and docked my ships there. It relieved the stress on my computer, loading up all the ships docked at home base was starting to kill it. XD

I got my standard mining ship back a while ago (AUS-1 Miner), it was docked at the faction base the last time I logged on. 10,000 salvagers arranged in groups of 20, two groups thick. Ate through asteroids like a hot knife through butter, had 170,000 shield hitpoints, and a 2-second-charge jump drive. At one point it also had 4 point defense cannons (Before I stripped the original down to make the megaminer. I forget which one I spawned in from the blueprints I had).

Somehow your guys' main base moved away from the shop. My game may have loaded wrong, or the server may have done something. IDK what happened.

That would most likely be a server/local glitch. I've had it happen before, just restart (multiple times if necessary) your game.

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.