KWNMI "Kerbals With No Money Industries" (No longer under development)

Jebby2

Awesome, I miss Bargain parts and I hope it's updated soon, but it doesn't include probe cores - and this is where you come in, maybe place some cheap, cheap solar panels in for the heck of it, sure, they aren't going to be cardboard, but it's worth a shot, and it gives a larger variety instead of just cardboard.

Awesome, I miss Bargain parts and I hope it's updated soon, but it doesn't include probe cores - and this is where you come in, maybe place some cheap, cheap solar panels in for the heck of it, sure, they aren't going to be cardboard, but it's worth a shot, and it gives a larger variety instead of just cardboard.

Well, the capsule is alittle weird, but I am taking abit off so, I can give you the link to the probe pretty soon :D

Btw I know how to use kopernicus, So if you need help I am happy to help. I have made 1 Gas giant and 3 moons, so i'm pretty sure I could help :D

- - - Updated - - -

Front loading washer/dryer command module?

Amazing idea!!! but I want everything to be capsule shaped, because the new aerodynamics :/

Amazing idea!!! but I want everything to be capsule shaped, because the new aerodynamics :/
Front loading washer/dryer command module?

hey, how aerodynamic are the lander cans? Yep, you should add them if you think they are amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, I was on vacation, Progress will continue :D

I have more ideas! :D Im hoping to see folded tin foil (extra rugged!) radiators, just for our new heat mechanics!

Edit : to clear it up, Ill add that those are static, fin-like radiators. I dont expect poor kerbals to fold a folding radiator :D

Edited by Feradose
Horrible typos!

Big iron weight? can you be more specific?

I think the idea is a ballast item, to reduce thrust torque.

I'd suggest a sandbag or something though, cheaper than iron, and it scales more easily (half full vs full, no model change).

• 2 weeks later...
I think the idea is a ballast item, to reduce thrust torque.

I'd suggest a sandbag or something though, cheaper than iron, and it scales more easily (half full vs full, no model change).

Sand bag it is!

• 3 weeks later...

I'll throw out some ideas:

A radial mount probe-core that's an old mobile phone with some wires bodged on, and maybe done to look like it's duct taped to the side of the rocket.

Water-rocket boosters. Low Isp and thrust but partly make up for it by being very light when empty.

Solar panels that have obviously been taken from calculators.

A reading glasses and cardboard tube telescope, acts as a science instrument, attach nodes so it can appear to stick out of a command pod.

I'll throw out some ideas:

A radial mount probe-core that's an old mobile phone with some wires bodged on, and maybe done to look like it's duct taped to the side of the rocket.

Water-rocket boosters. Low Isp and thrust but partly make up for it by being very light when empty.

Solar panels that have obviously been taken from calculators.

A reading glasses and cardboard tube telescope, acts as a science instrument, attach nodes so it can appear to stick out of a command pod.

I like that water bottle rockets, I also might make super high thrust candy rockets

• 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.