Why game not acknowledge that i fulfill contract despite i meet all requestment

What mikegarrison said. And if the one thing that's not checked is "put it in the specified orbit," and you look at it and it seems right to you, then probably it's what Vlad mentioned, you're in the wrong direction (check the AN/DN markers, do they say "180 degrees"?)

This looks like you sent it in the wrong direction. I do it all the time.

Check other possible issues in your requirements tab during flight : Which ones are not green lighted ? Often the contractors require a craft designed specifically for the purpose. It's annoying but it can be source of issues.

If all else fails, alt-F12 will open the developer tab where you'll be able to complete it. I don't recommend that option though - this is likely to be a gameplay error rather than a game bug.

Sorry guys that's was my fault, I just do not know how to read with understanding :D

Under the conditions of the contract I read that the satellite is to have a thermometer, but I did not read that it had to have a antenna, now satellite have all that was specified in contract.

My approach is to have a template rocket that is pre-built which has all the necessary stuff for a particular type of contracts (satellites, stations, etc.), and each time it's just about adding stuff - I didn't miss anything like antenna, docking port for them.

The downside is - I tend to forget more often when I'm not using templates.

Note that you can (and should) check whether your ship fulfills all the requirements regarding power, antennae and other add ons while the ship is on the launch pad.

That way if you've forgotten anything you can simply revert (or recover at no loss, if playing with no reverts) and add whatever you've forgotten.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.