Engineering Tech Tree Mod Development - Aircraft/SpacePlane Mods

Probus

What mods should be integrated in a Flight First Tech Tree?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What mods should be integrated in a Flight First Tech Tree?

• B9 Aerospace
    • KAX
    • Mk2 Stock-a-like Expansion
    • OPT Space Plane Parts
    • QuizTech Aero Pack
    • SXT - Stock eXTension
    • Other - See my post

I think that most players for spaceplanes uses B9 and KAX. Personally I've never used Kax, but B9 it'a an absolute "must have" for me.

If the RPM part of it wasn't so memory intensive, I would always use it. I have never really found RPM to be useful, only nifty and cool; ALCOR uses it best imo. If I have B9, the game can't handle having both Ven's Stock Revamp (which is "an absolute 'must have' for me.") and B9 installed at once. CSS (Component Space Shuttle) is one of my favorite mods of all time (I'm talking of any game ever), mainly due to my love for the real Space Shuttle. Having that absolutely beautiful spacecraft in a game where I can do whatever I want is just plain awesome! It has also increased my appreciation of it and my mourning for its cancellation/retirement (no tears shed though). I can give the cancelled missions another chance, push it's limits, and use it to its full potential which was sadly never truly realized (I mean the entire Space Transportation System, which included the Space Shuttle, a Space Tug, and a Nuclear Shuttle Vehicle. The Space Shuttle was the only built component, although the Space Tug was planned to be "half-donkey'd" [sorry for the avoided profanity, but I couldn't think of any other way to express it. Blame the English language! :wink:] as the Centaur-G; but was sadly stopped by the Challenger Disaster).

Ok, back to the main topic: I think that KAX's propeller engines should be earlier on than jets, It seems very wrong to have both at the same time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.