How to Encounter a UFO

Rdivine

My sister said she saw a UFO around 5-7 years ago, when she was walking home from a friend's house. Apparently it was very close to the ground and was covered in lights. Even to this day, she stands by her story so I don't it's a childish story she made up at the time. Or maybe it was, I dunno. It's strange that she saw something like that, yet nobody else in our neighbourhood did.

Was your sister supposed to be home earlier than the time she arrived?

@topic, Unidentified flying object. Yeah, saw 'em twice.

First time, long ago, I was a child, flat on my back in the yard, when I saw a white spot hovering in the air. For a few seconds I was confused, then it got identified. A feather, floating in the air, at about 30m height.

Second time, somewhat less long ago, a park in the centre of Belgrade, after a Whitesnake concert, there were friends around, saw it as well. A bunch of lights zig zagging around, making manouvers in the night sky no normal aircraft can. Standing still, suddenly accelerating wildly, then turning again.

I said, semi seriously: "Hey guys, check out the UFOs!" and got an instant reply:

"You drunk fool, those are butterflies in the beam of the floodlights!"

So, not much of an encounter really.

All jokes aside, this can really explain how people could actually mistake common everyday stuff for mysterious and unexplained under certain conditions.

Is there life out there? Almost certainly. Sentient life? I'd say there is a good probability.

Do they visit us regularly? I'm not so sure of that.

I could be wrong tho... Someone notify X-COM please.

UFOs look like satellites or meteors, but they change direction.

I met a man once who claimed to be an immortal space robot from the year 1998.5 AD, who seemed to think it was the year 2300. I saw a UFO too. It was a model rocket. When we recovered it, it had no markings, so it was not identified.

But you identified it yourself....

military-humor-funny-joke-us-air-force-aircraft-identification-chart.jpg

I have saw a few. Mostly orbs. One was square. Ufo's cannot have aliens in them, then they would be alien crafts.

I have been abducted before, most likely in a dream, but that does not explain the scars from the experiments they did.

The slug like aliens are not mean or nice, but very wise.

The orange faced ones are nice.

The tall white ones are mean.

The square ufo was directly above a pasture when I saw it, and above a fenced in dog when someone else in my town saw it.

It buzzed.

The horses in the pasture acted odd afterwards, one got scared, and an odd piece of metal was pulled out of one of the horses feet.

The ufo ascended into the clouds about two minutes after the sighting each time.

Edited by LABHOUSE

UFO's dont belong to aliens they are the flagships of illuminati

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/009/993/tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

Flagships of the Illin' Lucky Lang's Underground Metallic, Intermatic, 'N Australian Techno Interjectors? That just sounds like the average pimpmobile.

How to see a UFO and get abducted as well as impregnated with an alien hybrid in the process:

Buy the most expensive telescope and watch stars after midnight. It is known.

Odd how it has never happened to NASA (hubble).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.