[WIP] [1.0.2+] [Kopernicus] KerbalGalaxy 2 | 0.7 - New star system!

Artyomka15

no haha, not the skybox, the literal sky from the surface of the planet. It's pitch black, and sometimes doesn't even register daytime when the sun is right above me, it looks like nighttime when it's like that.

No, KerbalGalaxy mod has not developed for OPM. Outer planets will rotate around Kerbol, but your spacecraft won't be able to come to these planets being at orbit of Kerbol.

Can you fix it then? If you do find a solution that puts all OPM's planets in Kerbol's SOI, then I can bring this into my modded YouTube series and do a mod spotlight on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Improved wormhole (Coming soon):

This. Is. Impossible. Please please keep working on it.

Can you fix it then?

No, I can't. I'm not developer of this mod. But you can set radius of Kerbol System at the Kopernicus/Configs/System.cfg.

Kopernicus
{
name = Kerbol System
Body
{
name = Sun
Template
{
name = Sun
removeProgressTree = false
}
Properties
{
geeASL = 1000000
radius = (set here)
description =

no haha, not the skybox, the literal sky from the surface of the planet. It's pitch black, and sometimes doesn't even register daytime when the sun is right above me, it looks like nighttime when it's like that.

I too have that problem. :P

This is a Kopernicus issue. Multiple star systems is not yet fully supported and so you have bugs like this happening. You'll have to wait for the Kopernicus guys to finish working out the bugs.

Guys i need some help with this mod.

I stupidly forgot to take pictures but the other solar systems dont appear for me and causes a stupid glitch where the stars and Kerbal daytime sky texture dissapears. A lot of people are having this problem but theres no installation guide. Thanks in advance.

I am using a computer with windows 7, the 64x install and 8GB of RAM so i doubt the problem is caused by memory issues.

A note about the skybox : It is somewhat empty. I know it is supposed to be a galaxy, but when you look at the size of this one, it is rather a small star cluster. I think it would render very nicely if it was near a galaxy (like on top of the Milky Way). This way the skybox would feel more full and detailed.

I've noticed that this month there was a new build of Kopernicus released. Is replacing the kopernicus plug in included in KG2 with the new build likely to resolve the bugs some of us have been having with KG2?

- - - Updated - - -

A note about the skybox : It is somewhat empty. I know it is supposed to be a galaxy, but when you look at the size of this one, it is rather a small star cluster. I think it would render very nicely if it was near a galaxy (like on top of the Milky Way). This way the skybox would feel more full and detailed.

I'd be satisfied if i could just get the extra explorable stars and planets to appear.

I've noticed that this month there was a new build of Kopernicus released. Is replacing the kopernicus plug in included in KG2 with the new build likely to resolve the bugs some of us have been having with KG2?

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be satisfied if i could just get the extra explorable stars and planets to appear.

Install Distant object enhancements and make a config. :) Artyomka will probably make one into the mod soon enough anyway (Please do it plz)

This mod is pure awesome! I was getting a lot of memory shortage related crashes, but then I migrated to the surprisingly stable 64-bit version, now I can do anything I want!

Sent this exploratory vessel to the wonderful world of Nix. Five meters wide, at least the 10 kerbals had some decent interior space for 125 years. Nuclear is the only way to fly.

19670371092_6a890bcbfb_h.jpgscreenshot2

Ok, I have to say I love this mod somuch, but I dont wanna mix my current save with the one of KerbalGalaxy 2, so is there a way where I can have the classic universe and the KerbalGalaxy 2 universe. I hope you got an answer

it's fairly simple:

1. select KSP_win folder (or whatever it's called on your machine

2. right click + copy

3. right click + paste somewhere else

4. install KerbalGalaxy 2 in your new KSP install

5. ???

6. PROFIT!

it's fairly simple:

1. select KSP_win folder (or whatever it's called on your machine

2. right click + copy

3. right click + paste somewhere else

4. install KerbalGalaxy 2 in your new KSP install

5. ???

6. PROFIT!

I've done this, like, 10 times. I have a sci-fi tech save, a hardcore save, a guns save ('MERICA!), and (soon) a KG2 save! (probabally in the sci-fi one)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.