[WIP] Nova's Plernets, a Kopernicus mod dev thread- Stockalike GP2 and GP3!

In the creator of this mod, I can bump it's thread for boo reason is I want to. :P

OK, fine. Here's a reason: I figured out what the problem was thanks to Janet, and tomorrow I will fix it and give dev releases to all the contributors... Which are only two people...

Anyway, this mod's development is no longer halted! Now to sleep, then do some stuff! Mod stuff!

I have an idea for 2 moons.

Pebble

A VERY small moon, makes Gilly look like Eve in comparison. The size of about 5 E class asteroids. 0.05 Gs

Located in the middle of the rings, which cut it in half.

Another moon, I don't have a name yet though

About the size and gravity of Minmus, but with an atmosphere of 40 km high. This will make planes VERY interesting here..... :P

Also, make GP2 have oxygen. Just for fun, ya know. And make the rings bigger, like Saturn.

Cool looking planet! It would be pretty cool to make a biome that you can only reach by flying low through the canyons and put water resources in them.

That blue though, it clashes horribly with the tan. I think you need something less saturated and I think either greener or purpler. Something translucent and shiny too, but I don't know if that's really hard to do.

I have an idea for 2 moons.

Pebble

A VERY small moon, makes Gilly look like Eve in comparison. The size of about 5 E class asteroids. 0.05 Gs

Located in the middle of the rings, which cut it in half.

Another moon, I don't have a name yet though

About the size and gravity of Minmus, but with an atmosphere of 40 km high. This will make planes VERY interesting here..... :P

Also, make GP2 have oxygen. Just for fun, ya know. And make the rings bigger, like Saturn.

Actually, this is all based off Nova's planet concepts. They are good ideas, but they don't fit in with this mod.

- - - Updated - - -

..but the oxygen idea seems reasonable. However, I think it should be on Egar (GP3) instead, since it will be waaaay too hard to land on.

- - - Updated - - -

...and the second moon idea is basically kinda like Bunt.