You hardest contract in KSP

Pawelk198604

On 4/13/2016 at 6:59 AM, Andersenman said:

Any station on any ground. No clue how to even approach the problem in stock.

Hint: any vessel with an antenna, a means of storing & generating power, and a docking clamp counts as a "station." So build a ship that has those things (and enough crew or whatever to fulfill the contract) and is capable of landing, and land it.

On 4/14/2016 at 1:01 PM, TopHeavy11 said:

Mine is probably "Do a flyby of Sol" by Kerbodyne. Anyone else think I uncovered an Easter egg? :0.0::cool:

I think simply leaving Kerbin's sphere of influence should suffice.

In my career graphic novel save I got a contract for mining about 2000 units of ore from EVE and then sending it to Gilly, I didn't accept it (for obvious reasons) so I don't know if it counts.

Edited by CAKE99

3 hours ago, CAKE99 said:

In my career graphic novel save I got a contract for mining about 2000 units of ore from EVE and then sending it to Gilly, I didn't accept it (for obvious reasons) so I don't know if it counts.

Land on Eve, mine 2000 oreo's, and leave it there. Mine 2000 ore from Gilly, and put it in Gilly orbit or where-ever it's supposed to be. That should complete the contract. 

If you read the fine print it doesn't actually mention taking 2000 ore from Eve and taking it to Gilly. Just mine 2000 from Eve and bring 2000 to Gilly.,

My hardest was definitely ejecting a Class E from Kerbol, and I locked onto a 3600 ton 'roid. Before ISRU was a thing. I never did finish that, despite sending a phalanx of spearship tugs out to it. I gave up when it started spinning and couldn't be bothered to rearrange my tugs.

Edited by StrandedonEarth

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.