How do you used your Round-8s today?

EdusacconBR

Well, not today exactly, last week sometime, I built a cluster probe launcher that deployed 6 probes; 3 small ones with a single Round-8 and oscarB (3300 dV) and 3 larger ones with 5 Round-8s and 1 oscarB (5000 dV). Deployed in a solar orbit and then dispatched to Eve (orbited), Gilly (landed), Moho (failed), 2 to Jool (still on route), Eeloo (still on route).

Javascript is disabled. View full album

I use them frequently for mun rovers if I am delivering them with a lander payload.

I also experimented with using them and ant engines to flip said rovers should they capsize, that one didn't work so well.

I never use those. Squad should get rid of them. :sticktongue:

I didn't even know what they were talking about until the first pics.

I was like... "oh. Those useless tiny ring tanks that are heavier than they should be for their fuel weight compared to every other serious fuel tank in the game."

I was like... "oh. Those useless tiny ring tanks that are heavier than they should be for their fuel weight compared to every other serious fuel tank in the game."

You people are gonna start a war with all the round-8 hate (LOLOLOLOL Rhyme)

Oh... oh you've done it now.

You can't mistake the Round-8 for the Oscar-B without paying the price.

I don't hate them. They actually look nice as a decoration.

I just don't use them to the point that I forgot they exist. Of course, then again, I'm the guy who intentionally builds landers that weigh around 1,000 tons.

Dwzezlw.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.