More things to do:

*Inventory system:

Engineers could have an inventory to store tools to repair broken parts, for example: if i break a solar panel and parts are scattered on the floor, then the enginner goes and pick up all parts and repair the solar panel.

Scientists's inventory will be for store more experiments than the other members of the crew or surface samples

*IVA improve:

Kerbals could be able to move inside a station or a base and use the stuff inside:

Enginner can pick up tools from the "tools crate" inside the lab

Scientist can extract science experimenting with surface samples and subject them to different conditions(like different atmospheric pressures, temperatures...)

:)

This sounds very hard and time consuming to implement... I'd love my kerbals to move around stations but developing this doesn't really fit in KSP... It's a great idea but i think it would be good for a mod, not for stock

I agree about some sort of inventory system. Additionally the engineers could weld things based on their skill.

IVA movement isn't really needed IMO. We already can transfer crew, and inside movement would probably be only RAM-eating eye candy.

Edited by Veeltch

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.