The "Why is this even in KSP?!?" Challenge

I made a barge.

barge1.jpg

barge2.jpg

I guess I could try to land VTOLs on it, assuming they could survive the deadly lag zone that surrounds it.

Is it actually a barge? Or is it more of an amphibious carrier?

Er well, it does roll in order to make it to the water, but just getting it off the runway without it snapping in half is rather difficult.

It\'s much less likely to break once it\'s on the water.

Er well, it does roll in order to make it to the water, but just getting it off the runway without it snapping in half is rather difficult.

It\'s much less likely to break once it\'s on the water.

May I suggest a save file with a barge or two in the water, for VTOL landing practice?

Or, The Stairway To The Ground.

Just being kerbal. :)

Well, the bigger version did do nothing but break in half. Half of it crashed into the ground while the other half kind of floated away forever.

May I suggest a save file with a barge or two in the water, for VTOL landing practice?

LETS SHOOT IT!

Were those requests? If so, knock yourselves out. Just be warned, this thing is so big it may cause immense lag and/or melt your computer.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.