Yukon's WWII Pack

So this started with a single replica to get me in the mood, then I had to build another one, then another, then..well, you get the idea.

I'm going to start out with a small amount of craft then slowly expand it.

DOWNLOAD

Arado AR 234

screenshot2742_zpsofhvybtv.png

screenshot2745_zpszvsv2h3e.png

screenshot2747_zpsnoa6bwqt.png

Vought F4U Corsair

screenshot2753_zpsrlr2ucfp.png

screenshot2749_zpsqudhacrt.png

HE 162 Salamander

screenshot2761_zps2ph3piih.png

screenshot2762_zpslg5hi81i.png

Yakovlev Yak-3

screenshot2764_zpswmgied5f.png

screenshot2767_zps4sy0pgon.png

P-38 Lightning

screenshot2772_zpsjluqewtu.png

screenshot2774_zpstk58fato.png

P-51 Mustang

screenshot2793_zps269rtqtx.png

screenshot2797_zpsnrbrl7dn.png

P-39 Aircobra

screenshot2782_zpszzwwp1t2.png

screenshot2788_zps4erip8ki.png

Edited by Yukon0009

Hey man,

Looking these over with a thorougher eye they look quite messy to me. They look like they where made in a hurry. I know you are a fellow builder and from one to another, I would spend more time cleaning up the designs and adding a little more detail. Also, there really is no need for exposed struts anymore dude. They are just as strong when hidden inside.

I know you make a lot of stuff, I just think you need to spend a little more time cleaning up the designs or putting more detail into them. Even if that means releasing less craft. They will be remembered better for it.

Anywhoo, just the opinion of a very picky builder! Keep up the good work dude.

MJ

I know, these indeed were rather hurried, they will be more fined-tuned as there are more crafts.

And I haven't replicated craft in a while, still relearning the finer techniques.

That's understandable man. I know the urge to make and release craft is hard to ignore. I see a very creative eye in your designs and I know with a little polish you could make something really beautiful!

• 1 year later...
On 7/9/2015 at 6:10 AM, Yukon0009 said:

I know, these indeed were rather hurried, they will be more fined-tuned as there are more crafts.

And I haven't replicated craft in a while, still relearning the finer techniques.

Hurried and yet have more parts then necessary? I made a craft quite similar to your Yak-3 with a much simpler wing design....

667736f4d2123af0e8c90e2acf1d0ac1.png

While it comes with the benefit of the tanks on the wings Im sure you can add those little fins on the end like yours.

12 minutes ago, Spacetraindriver said:

Hurried and yet have more parts then necessary? I made a craft quite similar to your Yak-3 with a much simpler wing design....

667736f4d2123af0e8c90e2acf1d0ac1.png

While it comes with the benefit of the tanks on the wings Im sure you can add those little fins on the end like yours.

This was quite a while ago, I was a lot more hasty in designing things and besides they were pretty low part count anyways, at least in comparison to the monsters I enjoy building nowadays. But yeah I see what you mean.

Why not use the structural intake for the wing oil radiator? The Yak-3's ones aren't that big.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.