[WIP] - RealPlume - Stock Configs - Call for Contributors

Felger

Let me ask a noob (for RealPlume) question. I've got configs I made a long time ago for HotRockets/Smokescreen, and I'm trying out RealPlume equivalents (on a stock-scale Kerbin).

When I use the Kerolox-Lower on a 1st stage engine, I see the smoke plume expands on the way up, becoming pretty sizable, and then it abruptly fades around 27km / 800m/s, leaving a thin trail of smoke which persists any time the engine is running (including vacuum). So, the questions: is the plume expected to change / fade so sharply? And is it intended to leave a smoke trail even in space? I've got MM 2.6.6 and SmokeScreen 2.6.6, as well as RealPlume 0.3.

Hmm, that's odd. The smoke shouldn't persist in vacuum, it's possible the previous engine effects aren't being removed completely. Can you check the ModuleManager.configcache? (Or upload it to dropbox or something and I'll take a look)

The abruptly fading part is accurate, I do need to do a pass on the smoke effects, at the moment they're passable, but not great. Also, for a lot of the low-particulate engines, they don't produce a smoke trail at all, which is somewhat unrealistic. All on my improvements list.

Gotcha, I'll look into using a different plume then! Thanks for the help!!

- - - Updated - - -

So it was definitely the plume I was using. I switched to the Kerolox-Upper plume and configured it and once I put it in the actual configs it loaded up fine.

Another decent one, depending on the relative vacuum / atmospheric Isp would be the hypergolic plumes. I suspect the Ammonialox plume probably works fine, but because of the particle I used to create it, it's a little difficult to work with.

.-. I think I did something wrong when I tried to put in my configs to GitHub. All of my configs I did got deleted. Granted it was only 3 I was trying to do but I don't even know what happened...

I should probably post more detailed instructions on how to submit them. Do you have Github for Windows? If so, just place your configs into the folder where you cloned RealPlume, and Github for Windows will auto-detect the changes and give you options to commit and sync them. You can then go to the website and submit the pull request.

Is it possible to give real plume for stock fuels? I feel it would be a great way to make the game that much more immersive without going full real.

That is precisely what this is! In the stock game, LiquidFuel and Oxidizer represents a whole boatload of other fuels! For some engines it's Hydrogen and Oxygen (Hydrolox), for others it's Kerosene and Oxygen (Kerolox), and for still others, LiquidFuel represents Hydrogen alone (like the NERV). For even others, it might represent a hypergolic fuel and oxidizer like Unsymmetrical Dimethyl Hydrazine (UDMH) and Dinitrogen Tetroxide (N204) like the Russian Proton and the Arianespace Ariane 4.

The real trick here is picking a plume that looks appropriate for the engine model used in game, so it looks cool! Not necessarily going back and requiring the engine actually use the RealFuels equivalent resource and fuel types.

I should probably post more detailed instructions on how to submit them. Do you have Github for Windows? If so, just place your configs into the folder where you cloned RealPlume, and Github for Windows will auto-detect the changes and give you options to commit and sync them. You can then go to the website and submit the pull request.

Yeah thats what I was using. I launched it up when I used DirLinker to link the gamedata folders it apparently put all the stuff I had in my actual ksp gamedata folder into the Github gamedata folder and it detected like 1800 changes and tried to sync that then it broke and deleted everything and poof.

Hmm, that's odd. The smoke shouldn't persist in vacuum, it's possible the previous engine effects aren't being removed completely. Can you check the ModuleManager.configcache? (Or upload it to dropbox or something and I'll take a look)

The abruptly fading part is accurate, I do need to do a pass on the smoke effects, at the moment they're passable, but not great. Also, for a lot of the low-particulate engines, they don't produce a smoke trail at all, which is somewhat unrealistic. All on my improvements list.

I don't see anything amiss, but I've put the cache on DropBox. Search for 'RD-191' to find the specific engine in question.

Yeah thats what I was using. I launched it up when I used DirLinker to link the gamedata folders it apparently put all the stuff I had in my actual ksp gamedata folder into the Github gamedata folder and it detected like 1800 changes and tried to sync that then it broke and deleted everything and poof.

Sounds like you linked it backwards, haha! The link location is the GameData directory, the "link To" is your Github clone location. To fix it you'll want to either revert all your changes, or just force a re-sync to the master branch. Don't remember the commands off the top of my head, but a quick google search should do it.

I don't see anything amiss, but I've put the cache on DropBox. Search for 'RD-191' to find the specific engine in question.

Hmm, no, looks like I'm missing a vacuum emission clamp in the Kerolox Upper smoke effect, so it definitely is due to a config issue on my end. I'll fix that in the next release. Huzzah for WIP!

Sounds like you linked it backwards, haha! The link location is the GameData directory, the "link To" is your Github clone location. To fix it you'll want to either revert all your changes, or just force a re-sync to the master branch. Don't remember the commands off the top of my head, but a quick google search should do it.

....Woops xD I'll have to fix that tomorrow :P

That is precisely what this is! In the stock game, LiquidFuel and Oxidizer represents a whole boatload of other fuels! For some engines it's Hydrogen and Oxygen (Hydrolox), for others it's Kerosene and Oxygen (Kerolox), and for still others, LiquidFuel represents Hydrogen alone (like the NERV). For even others, it might represent a hypergolic fuel and oxidizer like Unsymmetrical Dimethyl Hydrazine (UDMH) and Dinitrogen Tetroxide (N204) like the Russian Proton and the Arianespace Ariane 4.

The real trick here is picking a plume that looks appropriate for the engine model used in game, so it looks cool! Not necessarily going back and requiring the engine actually use the RealFuels equivalent resource and fuel types.

Right but unfortunately the engines in KSP don't use any of that fuel therefore using a plume that represents those engine types is moot. IMHO KSP engines and fuels most likely are hypergolic fuels since they are not cryogenically stored and can ignite an infinite number of times.

So if I wanted to use the real plume config to have ALL my engines show hypergolic plumes, I should pick the UDMH and N2O4 config setting an attach that to all my engine cfgs? I'm still hazy on how to do that...

Right but unfortunately the engines in KSP don't use any of that fuel therefore using a plume that represents those engine types is moot. IMHO KSP engines and fuels most likely are hypergolic fuels since they are not cryogenically stored and can ignite an infinite number of times.

So if I wanted to use the real plume config to have ALL my engines show hypergolic plumes, I should pick the UDMH and N2O4 config setting an attach that to all my engine cfgs? I'm still hazy on how to do that...

TeeGee I think this project aims at bringing the neat effects of RealPlume to stock, not based off of their fuel type but what looks the best and what a user prefers. If you really want to have them all be one specific plume type its really easy to configure if you follow his guide straight through.

TeeGee I think this project aims at bringing the neat effects of RealPlume to stock, not based off of their fuel type but what looks the best and what a user prefers. If you really want to have them all be one specific plume type its really easy to configure if you follow his guide straight through.

That's precisely it. Some engines quite clearly represent real life engines, like the NASA 4 engine block is clearly based on the RS25 cluster for SLS, so it should have a Hydrolox plume (I'll probably attach a SSME Effect to it when I fine tune one) and the KW rocketry pack has a number of direct real life analogs, and especially the FASA pack. Others should just have an effect based on their expected use case, and what other engines in that use case look like.

Which is what I was doing until I saw I needed a github account.. I already have real plume from my RO install so I was trying to copy those cfgs. over to stock because I loved the effect but I couldn't so I gave up. I came to this thread after lurking in the RO thread like I usually do and became very excited that this was being done. I had everything set then I saw the steps involved and I got lost. If this was a simple cfg. edt then I'd be ok but Im not sure exactly what all the steps are doing and why.

I would like to use Hypergolic lower plumes on ALL of my 1st stage LF engines and use the solid plumes for SRB and use NERVA plumes for my LVN engine etc.. How I do that is still a mystery to me.

I'm actually hoping someone who knows what they are doing would post their cfg file for stock hypergolics as well as SRB vernier, ion etc. here so that I could use them as well. I'll admit Im not very computer literate and am used to just copy and pasting things into the gamedata folder and making small adjustments in the cfg file when needed.

Edited by TeeGee

Which is what I was doing until I saw I needed a github account.. I already have real plume from my RO install so I was trying to copy those cfgs. over to stock because I loved the effect but I couldn't so I gave up. I came to this thread after lurking in the RO thread like I usually do and became very excited that this was being done. I had everything set then I saw the steps involved and I got lost. If this was a simple cfg. edt then I'd be ok but Im not sure exactly what all the steps are doing and why.

I would like to use Hypergolic lower plumes on ALL of my 1st stage LF engines and use the solid plumes for SRB and use NERVA plumes for my LVN engine etc.. How I do that is still a mystery to me.

I'm actually hoping someone who knows what they are doing would post their cfg file for stock hypergolics as well as SRB vernier, ion etc. here so that I could use them as well. I'll admit Im not very computer literate and am used to just copy and pasting things into the gamedata folder and making small adjustments in the cfg file when needed.

There are some examples in the github, and if you're not comfortable with git, send me your configs via Dropbox or something and I'll put them in myself.

As for making the configs themselves, it's pretty simple config edits using a text editor:

1:

Add this text to a config for your engine, replace liquidEngine1-2 with the name of your engine (my guide shows you how to figure out the name of your engine)

@PART[liquidEngine1-2]:FOR[RealPlume]:NEEDS[SmokeScreen] //H-1/RS-27
{
PLUME
{
name = Kerolox-Lower //pre-fabbed plume you want
transformName = thrustTransform //which transform to attach the plume
localRotation = 0,0,0 //Optional - Any rotation needed
localPosition = 0,0,0 //Any offset needed
fixedScale = 1 //Size adjustment to resize to engine
energy = 1 //Adjust length of plume
speed = 1 //Adjust speed to fit resize,
//generally close to 1:1 with scale.
}
@MODULE[ModuleEngines*]
{
@name = ModuleEnginesFX
%powerEffectName = Kerolox-Lower
}
}

2: launch the game and put the engine on the pad upside down. Use the Smokescreen tool in game to adjust the position and size of the effects

3: copy the position and size back to the config you created in step 1, save it and you're done!

Hi TeeGee,

I'm just learning GitHub myself. But if all you want are the stock liquid fuel/oxidizer engines with the RO plumes already converted for them just click here and download the configs: https://github.com/KSP-RO/RealPlume/archive/master.zip

Just drop the RealPlume and RealPlume-Stock folders into your GameData directory and enjoy!

Edited by Probus

Hi TeeGee,

I'm just learning GitHub myself. But if all you want are the stock liquid fuel/oxidizer engines with the RO plumes already converted for them just click here and download the configs: https://github.com/KSP-RO/RealPlume/archive/master.zip

Just drop the RealPlume and RealPlume-Stock folders into your GameData directory and enjoy!

He'll need smokescreen and module manager too, but I think he was looking to make liquidfuel-and-oxidizer-using engines use hypergolic effects. To do that, he'll need to put in a little legwork himself.

Hi TeeGee,

AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH!

To Felger, that's perfectly fine because I can tweak the cfg files to do that, i just needed something to work off of since I don't know my way around github etc. I'll go through the cfg files and change them to hypergolic plumes instead of kerolox etc. That's all I wanted!

Thanks again!

After I do that I'll post MY cfg files for anyone that wants to use hypergolic plumes on their engines for them to download also.

AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH!

To Felger, that's perfectly fine because I can tweak the cfg files to do that, i just needed something to work off of since I don't know my way around github etc. I'll go through the cfg files and change them to hypergolic plumes instead of kerolox etc. That's all I wanted!

Thanks again!

After I do that I'll post MY cfg files for anyone that wants to use hypergolic plumes on their engines for them to download also.

Perfect! Can't wait to see them!

Hi TeeGee,

So is this just like a mod, drop it into Gamedata and have fun? Also, does this work with Hotrockets? Anyway, thanks a lot for that!

So is this just like a mod, drop it into Gamedata and have fun? Also, does this work with Hotrockets? Anyway, thanks a lot for that!

Basically yes plop the RealPlume-Stock and RealPlume folders into your GameData directory, along with module manager and smokescreen, be aware that it's fairly work in progress at this point.

It is semi compatible with hotrockets, in that it will overwrite effects from hotrockets for engines that we've configured. In the end, it probably won't really work with hotrockets because we'll overwrite everything.

Ok so I'm almost done with the cfg file turning all LF engines into hypergolic plumes and I also added vernier plumes to stock as well. But I still can't seem to figure out how to put in the jet engine plumes... the cfg file that was posted has MP-nazaris hot rocket plumes instead of this one... but Im not sure what I should be doing to edit these to get them to work with real plume... should I just delete and start over?

EDIT: Strike that the vernier engine plume isn't showing on the stock part. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by TeeGee

Ok so I'm almost done with the cfg file turning all LF engines into hypergolic plumes and I also added vernier plumes to stock as well. But I still can't seem to figure out how to put in the jet engine plumes... the cfg file that was posted has MP-nazaris hot rocket plumes instead of this one... but Im not sure what I should be doing to edit these to get them to work with real plume... should I just delete and start over?

EDIT: Strike that the vernier engine plume isn't showing on the stock part. Any help would be appreciated.

You shouldn't need to touch anything in the GameData/RealPlume folder, all the configs are in GameData/RealPlume-Stock.

On the jet engines, they work a little differently, as Jets have a spool effect that needs to be bound (will eventually have some smoke, doesn't yet). Have you followed the "Adding a Plume to an Engine" Guide all the way through? A lot of common problems and troubleshooting steps are listed out.

You shouldn't need to touch anything in the GameData/RealPlume folder, all the configs are in GameData/RealPlume-Stock.

On the jet engines, they work a little differently, as Jets have a spool effect that needs to be bound (will eventually have some smoke, doesn't yet). Have you followed the "Adding a Plume to an Engine" Guide all the way through? A lot of common problems and troubleshooting steps are listed out.

I was trying to add vernier plumes to the stock vernier engines which I don't think is possible given that it is a "rcs" control engine.

Regarding the Jet engine plume, I'm not sure what Im doing wrong. I did the exact same thing for the rocket engines as I did the jet engine but I'm not getting any plumes yet.

EDIT: Got it. Fixed.

Edited by TeeGee

I was trying to add vernier plumes to the stock vernier engines which I don't think is possible given that it is a "rcs" control engine.

If I'm understanding how these work correctly, if you get ModuleRCSFX and switch the vernier engine to use that, you then could apply the Real Plume effects. That's a big if, though.

EDIT: Phooey. Just checked the ModuleRCSFX repo and the effects are removed for now due to some bugs. Bummer...

Edited by Raptor831

I have hit a wall of sorts I am working through the RFstockalike config and have run into a engine I just can't seem to get to work. Here is

@PART[Almach_Engine_C]:FOR[RealPlume]
{
PLUME
{
name = Hypergolic-OMS-White //pre-fabbed plume you want
//flare|plumePosition are optional, and conflict with localPosition.
//flarePosition = 0,0,1 //If localPosition is insufficient
//plumePosition = 0,0,2 //Specify flare and plume positions separately.
//Only specify one of these
}
PLUME
{
name = Hydrolox-Upper //pre-fabbed plume you want
}
PLUME
{
name = Alcolox-Lower-A6 //pre-fabbed plume you want
}
@MODULE[ModuleEngines*]
{
@name = ModuleEnginesRF
!runningEffectName = DELETE
!fxOffset = DELETE
%powerEffectName = Hypergolic-OMS-White

}
@MODULE[ModuleEngineConfigs]
{
%type = ModuleEnginesRF
@CONFIG[UDMH+NTO] //Add the effect to every engine config
{
}
@CONFIG[MMH+NTO] //Add the effect to every engine config
{
}
@CONFIG[Aerozine50+NTO] //Add the effect to every engine config
{
}
@CONFIG[Hydrazine] //Add the effect to every engine config
{
}
@CONFIG[Ethanol75+LqdOxygen] //Add the effect to every engine config
{
%powerEffectName = Alcolox-Lower-A6
}
@CONFIG[LqdHydrogen+LqdOxygen] //Add the effect to every engine config
{
%powerEffectName = Hydrolox-Upper
}
}
}

, here is the

PART
{

name = Almach_Engine_C
module = Part
author = Tantares

MODEL
{
model = Tantares/Parts/VOSTOK/Almach_Engine_C/model
texture = Almach_LFO_A_psd , Tantares/Parts/VOSTOK/Almach_LFO_A/Almach_LFO_A_psd
}
scale = 1

node_attach = 0.0, 0.0, 0.09, 0.0, 0.0, -1.0
bulkheadProfiles = srf

TechRequired = basicRocketry
entryCost = 920
cost = 300

category = Propulsion
subcategory = 0
title = "Waykeeper" V4 Engine
manufacturer = Alnair Design Bureau
description = The "Waykeeper" engine is primarily designed to compliment a much larger engine. Featuring a high-gimballed nozzle, it is useful for keeping a spacecraft on the straight and narrow.

attachRules = 0,1,0,0,1

EFFECTS
{
running_closed
{
AUDIO
{
channel = Ship
clip = sound_rocket_spurts
volume = 0.0 0.0
volume = 3.0 3.0
pitch = 0.0 0.2
pitch = 1.0 1.0
loop = true
}
MODEL_MULTI_PARTICLE
{
modelName = Squad/FX/LES_Thruster
transformName = thrustTransform
emission = 0.0 0.0
emission = 0.05 0.0
emission = 0.075 0.25
emission = 1.0 1.25
speed = 0.0 0.5
speed = 1.0 1.2
}
}
engage
{
AUDIO
{
channel = Ship
clip = sound_vent_soft
volume = 1.0
pitch = 2.0
loop = false
}
}
flameout
{
PREFAB_PARTICLE
{
prefabName = fx_exhaustSparks_flameout_2
oneShot = true
}
AUDIO
{
channel = Ship
clip = sound_explosion_low
volume = 1.0
pitch = 2.0
loop = false
}
}
}

mass = 0.12

dragModelType = default
maximum_drag = 0.20
minimum_drag = 0.15
angularDrag = 2
crashTolerance = 10
maxTemp = 3400

stagingIcon = LIQUID_ENGINE

PhysicsSignificance = 1

MODULE
{
name = ModuleEnginesFX
engineID = ClosedCycle
runningEffectName = running_closed

thrustVectorTransformName = thrustTransform
exhaustDamage = False
ignitionThreshold = 0.1
minThrust = 0
maxThrust = 30
heatProduction = 30
fxOffset = 0, 0, 0.15
PROPELLANT
{
name = LiquidFuel
ratio = 0.9
DrawGauge = True
}
PROPELLANT
{
name = Oxidizer
ratio = 1.1
}
atmosphereCurve
{
key = 0 300
key = 1 250
}

}

MODULE
{
name = ModuleGimbal
gimbalTransformName = gimbalTransform
gimbalRange = 4
}

}

, and here is

UrlConfig
{
name = Almach_Engine_C
type = PART
parentUrl = Tantares/Parts/VOSTOK/Almach_Engine_C/part
url = Tantares/Parts/VOSTOK/Almach_Engine_C/part/Almach_Engine_C
PART
{
name = Almach_Engine_C
module = Part
author = Tantares
scale = 1
bulkheadProfiles = srf
cost = 88
category = Propulsion
subcategory = 0
title = Almach_Engine_C
description = The "Waykeeper" engine is primarily designed to compliment a much larger engine. Featuring a high-gimballed nozzle, it is useful for keeping a spacecraft on the straight and narrow. Plume configured by RealPlume.
attachRules = 0,1,0,0,1
mass = 0.035
dragModelType = default
maximum_drag = 0.20
minimum_drag = 0.15
angularDrag = 2
crashTolerance = 10
maxTemp = 1450
PhysicsSignificance = 1
entryCost = 440
MODEL
{
texture = Almach_LFO_A_psd , Tantares/Parts/VOSTOK/Almach_LFO_A/Almach_LFO_A_psd
}
MODULE
{
name = ModuleEnginesRF
engineID = ClosedCycle
exhaustDamage = False
ignitionThreshold = 0.1
minThrust = 0
maxThrust = 9
heatProduction = 90
powerEffectName = Hypergolic-OMS-White
atmosphereCurve
{
key = 0 298
key = 1 106
}
PROPELLANT
{
name = Aerozine50
ratio = 50.173010
flowMode = STACK_PRIORITY_SEARCH
DrawGauge = true
}
PROPELLANT
{
name = NTO
ratio = 49.826990
DrawGauge = true
}
}
MODULE
{
name = ModuleGimbal
gimbalRange = 4
}
MODULE
{
name = ModuleAGX
}
MODULE
{
name = USI_ModuleRecycleablePart
Menu = Scrap Part
ResourceName = Recyclables
Efficiency = .8
}
MODULE
{
Menu = Salvage Part
ResourceName = SpecializedParts
Efficiency = .4
}
MODULE
{
name = ModuleEngineConfigs
techLevel = 1
origTechLevel = 1
engineType = O
origMass = 0.035
configuration = Aerozine50+NTO
modded = false
type = ModuleEnginesRF
CONFIG
{
name = Aerozine50+NTO
maxThrust = 9
heatProduction = 90
IspSL = 0.9600
IspV = 0.9500
throttle = 1
PROPELLANT
{
name = Aerozine50
ratio = 50.17301038062284
DrawGauge = true
}
PROPELLANT
{
name = NTO
ratio = 49.82698961937716
DrawGauge = true
}
ModuleEngineIgnitor
{
ignitionsAvailable = 24
autoIgnitionTemperature = 800
ignitorType = Electric
useUllageSimulation = true
IGNITOR_RESOURCE
{
name = ElectricCharge
amount = 0.09
}
}
}
CONFIG
{
name = MMH+NTO
maxThrust = 9
heatProduction = 90
IspSL = 0.9600
IspV = 0.9500
throttle = 1
PROPELLANT
{
name = MMH
ratio = 51.049148007322906
DrawGauge = true
}
PROPELLANT
{
name = NTO
ratio = 48.950851992677094
DrawGauge = true
}
ModuleEngineIgnitor
{
ignitionsAvailable = 24
ignitorType = Electric
IGNITOR_RESOURCE
{
name = ElectricCharge
amount = 0.09
}
}
}
CONFIG
{
name = Hydrazine
maxThrust = 9
heatProduction = 90
IspSL = 0.2740
IspV = 0.7200
throttle = 1
PROPELLANT
{
name = Hydrazine
ratio = 100
DrawGauge = true
}
ModuleEngineIgnitor
{
ignitionsAvailable = 24
ignitorType = Electric
IGNITOR_RESOURCE
{
name = ElectricCharge
amount = 0.09
}
}
}
CONFIG
{
name = UDMH+NTO
maxThrust = 9
heatProduction = 90
IspSL = 0.9500
IspV = 0.9500
throttle = 1
PROPELLANT
{
name = UDMH
ratio = 46.60730931181897
DrawGauge = true
}
PROPELLANT
{
name = NTO
ratio = 53.39269068818103
DrawGauge = true
}
ModuleEngineIgnitor
{
ignitionsAvailable = 24
ignitorType = Electric
IGNITOR_RESOURCE
{
name = ElectricCharge
amount = 0.09
}
}
}
CONFIG
{
name = Ethanol75+LqdOxygen
maxThrust = 9
heatProduction = 90
IspSL = 0.9300
IspV = 0.9300
throttle = 1
powerEffectName = Alcolox-Lower-A6
PROPELLANT
{
name = Ethanol75
ratio = 52.66072829648775
DrawGauge = true
}
PROPELLANT
{
name = LqdOxygen
ratio = 47.33927170351225
DrawGauge = true
}
ModuleEngineIgnitor
{
ignitionsAvailable = 24
ignitorType = Electric
IGNITOR_RESOURCE
{
name = ElectricCharge
amount = 0.09
}
}
}
CONFIG
{
name = LqdHydrogen+LqdOxygen
maxThrust = 7
heatProduction = 90
IspSL = 1.3000
IspV = 1.2700
throttle = 1
powerEffectName = Hydrolox-Upper
PROPELLANT
{
name = LqdHydrogen
ratio = 76.30830964721619
DrawGauge = true
}
PROPELLANT
{
name = LqdOxygen
ratio = 23.69169035278381
DrawGauge = true
}
ModuleEngineIgnitor
{
ignitionsAvailable = 24
ignitorType = Electric
IGNITOR_RESOURCE
{
name = ElectricCharge
amount = 0.09
}
}
}
}
MODULE
{
name = ModuleEngineIgnitor
ignitionsAvailable = 24
ignitorType = Electric
IGNITOR_RESOURCE
{
name = ElectricCharge
amount = 0.09
}
}
PLUME
{
name = Hypergolic-OMS-White
localRotation = 0,0,0
localPosition = 0,0,0
fixedScale = 1
energy = 1
speed = 1
flarePosition = 0,0,0
plumePosition = 0,0,0
}
PLUME
{
name = Hydrolox-Upper
localRotation = 0,0,0
localPosition = 0,0,0
fixedScale = 1
energy = 1
speed = 1
flarePosition = 0,0,0
plumePosition = 0,0,0
}
PLUME
{
name = Alcolox-Lower-A6
localRotation = 0,0,0
localPosition = 0,0,0
fixedScale = 1
energy = 1
speed = 1
flarePosition = 0,0,0
plumePosition = 0,0,0
}
EFFECTS
{
Alcolox-Lower-A6
{
MODEL_MULTI_PARTICLE_PERSIST
{
localRotation = 0,0,0
localPosition = 0,0,0
fixedScale = 1
energy = 1
speed = 1
name = plume
modelName = RealPlume/MP_Nazari_FX/ssmeflame
fixedEmissions = false
sizeClamp = 50
randomInitalVelocityOffsetMaxRadius = 0.5
logGrow
{
density = 1.0 2
density = 0.1 20
density = 0.0 2
}
logGrowScale
{
density = 1.0 0.0
density = 0.8 2
density = 0.46 3
density = 0.2 3
density = 0.1 4
density = 0.0 5
}
linGrow
{
density = 1.0 0
density = 0.46 0.0
density = 0.2 0
density = 0.05 30
density = 0.0 40
}
grow
{
density = 1 0
density = 0.2 0
density = 0.1 4
density = 0 7
}
speed
{
density = 1.0 2
density = 0.46 2.5
density = 0.2 3
density = 0.05 4
density = 0.0 4.5
}
emission
{
density = 1.0 1.5
density = 0.8 1.2
density = 0.2 0.7
density = 0.1 0.6
density = 0.05 0.5
density = 0.0 0.4
power = 1 1
power = 0.01 0.2
power = 0 0
}
energy
{
density = 1.0 1.2
density = 0.3 1
density = 0.05 0.5
density = 0.0 0.5
}
size
{
density = 1.0 1
density = 0.5 0.65
density = 0.2 0.55
density = 0.0 0.45
}
offset
{
density = 1.0 0
density = 0.2 0
density = 0.1 0
density = 0.05 0
density = 0.0 0
}
}
{
localRotation = 0,0,0
localPosition = 0,0,0
fixedScale = 1
name = flare
modelName = RealPlume/MP_Nazari_FX/KerbXflame
emission = 0.0 0
emission = 0.01 0.2
emission = 1.0 2
speed = 0.0 1
speed = 1.0 1
offset = 0.2
energy = 0.0 0.3
energy = 1.0 0.3
size = 0.0 1
size = 1.0 1
fixedEmissions = false
randomInitalVelocityOffsetMaxRadius = 0.2
linGrow
{
power = 1 15
power = 0 15
}
}
AUDIO
{
channel = Ship
clip = RealPlume/KW_Sounds/sound_altloop
volume = 0.0 0.0
volume = 1.0 1.5
pitch = 0.0 1.0
pitch = 1.0 1.0
loop = true
}
}
engage
{
AUDIO
{
channel = Ship
clip = RealPlume/KW_Sounds/sound_liq4
volume = 1.5
pitch = 1.0
loop = false
}
}
disengage
{
AUDIO
{
channel = Ship
clip = sound_vent_soft
volume = 1.0
pitch = 2.0
loop = false
}
}
flameout
{
AUDIO
{
channel = Ship
volume = 1.0
pitch = 2.0
loop = false
}
}
Hydrolox-Upper
{
{
localRotation = 0,0,0
localPosition = 0,0,0
fixedScale = 1
energy = 1
speed = 1
name = plume
modelName = RealPlume/MP_Nazari_FX/noxflame
fixedEmissions = false
sizeClamp = 50
randomInitalVelocityOffsetMaxRadius = 0
logGrow
{
density = 1.0 2
density = 0.1 10
density = 0.0 2
}
logGrowScale
{
density = 1.0 0.0
density = 0.8 1.5
density = 0.46 2
density = 0.2 2
density = 0.1 3
density = 0.0 5
}
linGrow
{
density = 1.0 2
density = 0.1 15
density = 0.0 25
}
grow
{
density = 1.0 -0.99
density = 0.8 0.0
density = 0.2 0
density = 0.1 5
density = 0 10
}
speed
{
density = 1.0 1.5
density = 0.46 2
density = 0.2 2
density = 0.05 2.5
density = 0.0 2.5
}
emission
{
density = 1.0 1.5
density = 0.8 1.2
density = 0.2 1.3
density = 0.1 0.9
density = 0.05 0.5
density = 0.0 0.4
power = 1 1
power = 0.01 0.2
power = 0 0
}
energy
{
density = 1.0 2
density = 0.3 1
density = 0.05 0.5
density = 0.0 0.5
}
size
{
density = 1.0 1
density = 0.5 0.65
density = 0.2 0.55
density = 0.0 0.45
}
}
{
localRotation = 0,0,0
localPosition = 0,0,0
fixedScale = 1
name = flare
modelName = RealPlume/MP_Nazari_FX/flamessme
emission = 0.0 0
emission = 0.01 0.2
emission = 1.0 2
speed = 0.0 1
speed = 1.0 1
offset = -0.2
energy = 0.0 0.2
energy = 1.0 0.2
size = 0.0 0.6
size = 1.0 0.6
fixedEmissions = false
linGrow
{
power = 1 15
power = 0 15
}
}
AUDIO
{
channel = Ship
volume = 0.0 0.0
volume = 1.0 1.5
pitch = 0.0 1.0
pitch = 1.0 1.0
loop = true
}
}
Hypergolic-OMS-White
{
{
localRotation = 0,0,0
localPosition = 0,0,0
fixedScale = 1
energy = 1
speed = 1
name = plume
modelName = RealPlume/MP_Nazari_FX/ssmeflame2
fixedEmissions = false
sizeClamp = 50
randConeEmit
{
density = 1 0.2
density = 0.3 0.4
density = 0 1
}
logGrow
{
density = 1.0 2
density = 0.1 2
density = 0.0 2
}
logGrowScale
{
density = 1.0 0.0
density = 0.8 0
density = 0.46 0
density = 0.2 2
density = 0.1 3
density = 0.0 3
}
linGrow
{
density = 1.0 0
density = 0.46 0.0
density = 0.2 5
density = 0.05 7
density = 0.0 8
}
grow
{
density = 1 -0.99
density = 0.8 0
density = 0.0 0
}
speed
{
density = 1.0 0.7
density = 0.46 1
density = 0.2 1.5
density = 0.05 1.8
density = 0.0 1.9
}
emission
{
density = 1.0 1.5
density = 0.8 1.5
density = 0.2 1.7
density = 0.1 1.7
density = 0.05 1.5
density = 0.0 1.4
power = 1 1
power = 0.01 0.2
power = 0 0
}
energy
{
density = 1.0 2
density = 0.3 1.7
density = 0.05 0.8
density = 0.0 0.7
}
size
{
density = 1.0 0.85
density = 0.8 0.80
density = 0.2 0.65
density = 0.0 0.75
}
}
AUDIO
{
channel = Ship
clip = RealPlume/KW_Sounds/sound_spsloop
volume = 0.0 0.0
volume = 1.0 1.5
pitch = 0.0 1.0
pitch = 1.0 1.0
loop = true
}
}
}
}
}

comes out. Any help is greatly appreciated. I just can't get it to work on this engine and 1 other, but I am hopiing if we solv this the other will be fixed as well. Thanks!

Edited by Svm420

If I'm understanding how these work correctly, if you get ModuleRCSFX and switch the vernier engine to use that, you then could apply the Real Plume effects. That's a big if, though.

EDIT: Phooey. Just checked the ModuleRCSFX repo and the effects are removed for now due to some bugs. Bummer...

Yeah, that's on my "eventually" list too, would love some nice realistic RCS effects like these:

I have hit a wall of sorts I am working through the RFstockalike config and have run into a engine I just can't seem to get to work. Here is

@PART[Almach_Engine_C]:FOR[RealPlume]
{
PLUME
{
name = Hypergolic-OMS-White //pre-fabbed plume you want
}
PLUME
{
name = Hydrolox-Upper //pre-fabbed plume you want
}
PLUME
{
name = Alcolox-Lower-A6 //pre-fabbed plume you want
}
@MODULE[ModuleEngines*]
{
@name = ModuleEnginesRF
!runningEffectName = DELETE
!fxOffset = DELETE

}
@MODULE[ModuleEngineConfigs]
{
%type = ModuleEnginesRF
@CONFIG[UDMH+NTO] //Add the effect to every engine config
{
}
@CONFIG[MMH+NTO] //Add the effect to every engine config
{
}
@CONFIG[Aerozine50+NTO] //Add the effect to every engine config
{
}
@CONFIG[Hydrazine] //Add the effect to every engine config
{
}
@CONFIG[Ethanol75+LqdOxygen] //Add the effect to every engine config
{
%powerEffectName = Alcolox-Lower-A6
}
@CONFIG[LqdHydrogen+LqdOxygen] //Add the effect to every engine config
{
%powerEffectName = Hydrolox-Upper
}
}
}

, here is the

PART
{

name = Almach_Engine_C
module = Part
author = Tantares

MODEL
{
}
scale = 1

bulkheadProfiles = srf

entryCost = 920
cost = 300

category = Propulsion
subcategory = 0
title = "Waykeeper" V4 Engine
description = The "Waykeeper" engine is primarily designed to compliment a much larger engine. Featuring a high-gimballed nozzle, it is useful for keeping a spacecraft on the straight and narrow.

attachRules = 0,1,0,0,1

EFFECTS
{
running_closed
{
AUDIO
{
channel = Ship
clip = sound_rocket_spurts
volume = 0.0 0.0
volume = 3.0 3.0
pitch = 0.0 0.2
pitch = 1.0 1.0
loop = true
}
MODEL_MULTI_PARTICLE
{
modelName = Squad/FX/LES_Thruster
emission = 0.0 0.0
emission = 0.05 0.0
emission = 0.075 0.25
emission = 1.0 1.25
speed = 0.0 0.5
speed = 1.0 1.2
}
}
engage
{
AUDIO
{
channel = Ship
clip = sound_vent_soft
volume = 1.0
pitch = 2.0
loop = false
}
}
flameout
{
PREFAB_PARTICLE
{
prefabName = fx_exhaustSparks_flameout_2
oneShot = true
}
AUDIO
{
channel = Ship
volume = 1.0
pitch = 2.0
loop = false
}
}
}

mass = 0.12

dragModelType = default
maximum_drag = 0.20
minimum_drag = 0.15
angularDrag = 2
crashTolerance = 10
maxTemp = 3400

PhysicsSignificance = 1

MODULE
{
name = ModuleEnginesFX
engineID = ClosedCycle
runningEffectName = running_closed

exhaustDamage = False
ignitionThreshold = 0.1
minThrust = 0
maxThrust = 30
heatProduction = 30
fxOffset = 0, 0, 0.15
PROPELLANT
{
name = LiquidFuel
ratio = 0.9
DrawGauge = True
}
PROPELLANT
{
name = Oxidizer
ratio = 1.1
}
atmosphereCurve
{
key = 0 300
key = 1 250
}

}

MODULE
{
name = ModuleGimbal
gimbalRange = 4
}

}

, and here is

UrlConfig
{
name = Almach_Engine_C
type = PART
parentUrl = Tantares/Parts/VOSTOK/Almach_Engine_C/part
url = Tantares/Parts/VOSTOK/Almach_Engine_C/part/Almach_Engine_C
PART
{
name = Almach_Engine_C
module = Part
author = Tantares
scale = 1
bulkheadProfiles = srf
cost = 88
category = Propulsion
subcategory = 0
title = Almach_Engine_C
description = The "Waykeeper" engine is primarily designed to compliment a much larger engine. Featuring a high-gimballed nozzle, it is useful for keeping a spacecraft on the straight and narrow. Plume configured by RealPlume.
attachRules = 0,1,0,0,1
mass = 0.035
dragModelType = default
maximum_drag = 0.20
minimum_drag = 0.15
angularDrag = 2
crashTolerance = 10
maxTemp = 1450
PhysicsSignificance = 1
entryCost = 440
MODEL
{
}
MODULE
{
name = ModuleEnginesRF
engineID = ClosedCycle
exhaustDamage = False
ignitionThreshold = 0.1
minThrust = 0
maxThrust = 9
heatProduction = 90
atmosphereCurve
{
key = 0 298
key = 1 106
}
PROPELLANT
{
name = Aerozine50
ratio = 50.173010
DrawGauge = true
}
PROPELLANT
{
name = NTO
ratio = 49.826990
DrawGauge = true
}
}
MODULE
{
name = ModuleGimbal
gimbalRange = 4
}
MODULE
{
name = ModuleAGX
}
MODULE
{
Menu = Scrap Part
ResourceName = Recyclables
Efficiency = .8
}
MODULE
{
Menu = Salvage Part
ResourceName = SpecializedParts
Efficiency = .4
}
MODULE
{
name = ModuleEngineConfigs
techLevel = 1
origTechLevel = 1
engineType = O
origMass = 0.035
configuration = Aerozine50+NTO
modded = false
type = ModuleEnginesRF
CONFIG
{
name = Aerozine50+NTO
maxThrust = 9
heatProduction = 90
IspSL = 0.9600
IspV = 0.9500
throttle = 1
PROPELLANT
{
name = Aerozine50
ratio = 50.17301038062284
DrawGauge = true
}
PROPELLANT
{
name = NTO
ratio = 49.82698961937716
DrawGauge = true
}
ModuleEngineIgnitor
{
ignitionsAvailable = 24
ignitorType = Electric
IGNITOR_RESOURCE
{
name = ElectricCharge
amount = 0.09
}
}
}
CONFIG
{
name = MMH+NTO
maxThrust = 9
heatProduction = 90
IspSL = 0.9600
IspV = 0.9500
throttle = 1
PROPELLANT
{
name = MMH
ratio = 51.049148007322906
DrawGauge = true
}
PROPELLANT
{
name = NTO
ratio = 48.950851992677094
DrawGauge = true
}
ModuleEngineIgnitor
{
ignitionsAvailable = 24
ignitorType = Electric
IGNITOR_RESOURCE
{
name = ElectricCharge
amount = 0.09
}
}
}
CONFIG
{
name = Hydrazine
maxThrust = 9
heatProduction = 90
IspSL = 0.2740
IspV = 0.7200
throttle = 1
PROPELLANT
{
name = Hydrazine
ratio = 100
DrawGauge = true
}
ModuleEngineIgnitor
{
ignitionsAvailable = 24
ignitorType = Electric
IGNITOR_RESOURCE
{
name = ElectricCharge
amount = 0.09
}
}
}
CONFIG
{
name = UDMH+NTO
maxThrust = 9
heatProduction = 90
IspSL = 0.9500
IspV = 0.9500
throttle = 1
PROPELLANT
{
name = UDMH
ratio = 46.60730931181897
DrawGauge = true
}
PROPELLANT
{
name = NTO
ratio = 53.39269068818103
DrawGauge = true
}
ModuleEngineIgnitor
{
ignitionsAvailable = 24
ignitorType = Electric
IGNITOR_RESOURCE
{
name = ElectricCharge
amount = 0.09
}
}
}
CONFIG
{
name = Ethanol75+LqdOxygen
maxThrust = 9
heatProduction = 90
IspSL = 0.9300
IspV = 0.9300
throttle = 1
powerEffectName = Alcolox-Lower-A6
PROPELLANT
{
name = Ethanol75
ratio = 52.66072829648775
DrawGauge = true
}
PROPELLANT
{
name = LqdOxygen
ratio = 47.33927170351225
DrawGauge = true
}
ModuleEngineIgnitor
{
ignitionsAvailable = 24
ignitorType = Electric
IGNITOR_RESOURCE
{
name = ElectricCharge
amount = 0.09
}
}
}
CONFIG
{
name = LqdHydrogen+LqdOxygen
maxThrust = 7
heatProduction = 90
IspSL = 1.3000
IspV = 1.2700
throttle = 1
powerEffectName = Hydrolox-Upper
PROPELLANT
{
name = LqdHydrogen
ratio = 76.30830964721619
DrawGauge = true
}
PROPELLANT
{
name = LqdOxygen
ratio = 23.69169035278381
DrawGauge = true
}
ModuleEngineIgnitor
{
ignitionsAvailable = 24
ignitorType = Electric
IGNITOR_RESOURCE
{
name = ElectricCharge
amount = 0.09
}
}
}
}
MODULE
{
name = ModuleEngineIgnitor
ignitionsAvailable = 24
ignitorType = Electric
IGNITOR_RESOURCE
{
name = ElectricCharge
amount = 0.09
}
}
PLUME
{
name = Hypergolic-OMS-White
localRotation = 0,0,0
localPosition = 0,0,0
fixedScale = 1
energy = 1
speed = 1
flarePosition = 0,0,0
plumePosition = 0,0,0
}
PLUME
{
name = Hydrolox-Upper
localRotation = 0,0,0
localPosition = 0,0,0
fixedScale = 1
energy = 1
speed = 1
flarePosition = 0,0,0
plumePosition = 0,0,0
}
PLUME
{
name = Alcolox-Lower-A6
localRotation = 0,0,0
localPosition = 0,0,0
fixedScale = 1
energy = 1
speed = 1
flarePosition = 0,0,0
plumePosition = 0,0,0
}
EFFECTS
{
Alcolox-Lower-A6
{
{
localRotation = 0,0,0
localPosition = 0,0,0
fixedScale = 1
energy = 1
speed = 1
name = plume
modelName = RealPlume/MP_Nazari_FX/ssmeflame
fixedEmissions = false
sizeClamp = 50
randomInitalVelocityOffsetMaxRadius = 0.5
logGrow
{
density = 1.0 2
density = 0.1 20
density = 0.0 2
}
logGrowScale
{
density = 1.0 0.0
density = 0.8 2
density = 0.46 3
density = 0.2 3
density = 0.1 4
density = 0.0 5
}
linGrow
{
density = 1.0 0
density = 0.46 0.0
density = 0.2 0
density = 0.05 30
density = 0.0 40
}
grow
{
density = 1 0
density = 0.2 0
density = 0.1 4
density = 0 7
}
speed
{
density = 1.0 2
density = 0.46 2.5
density = 0.2 3
density = 0.05 4
density = 0.0 4.5
}
emission
{
density = 1.0 1.5
density = 0.8 1.2
density = 0.2 0.7
density = 0.1 0.6
density = 0.05 0.5
density = 0.0 0.4
power = 1 1
power = 0.01 0.2
power = 0 0
}
energy
{
density = 1.0 1.2
density = 0.3 1
density = 0.05 0.5
density = 0.0 0.5
}
size
{
density = 1.0 1
density = 0.5 0.65
density = 0.2 0.55
density = 0.0 0.45
}
offset
{
density = 1.0 0
density = 0.2 0
density = 0.1 0
density = 0.05 0
density = 0.0 0
}
}
{
localRotation = 0,0,0
localPosition = 0,0,0
fixedScale = 1
name = flare
modelName = RealPlume/MP_Nazari_FX/KerbXflame
emission = 0.0 0
emission = 0.01 0.2
emission = 1.0 2
speed = 0.0 1
speed = 1.0 1
offset = 0.2
energy = 0.0 0.3
energy = 1.0 0.3
size = 0.0 1
size = 1.0 1
fixedEmissions = false
linGrow
{
power = 1 15
power = 0 15
}
}
AUDIO
{
channel = Ship
volume = 0.0 0.0
volume = 1.0 1.5
pitch = 0.0 1.0
pitch = 1.0 1.0
loop = true
}
}
engage
{
AUDIO
{
channel = Ship
clip = RealPlume/KW_Sounds/sound_liq4
volume = 1.5
pitch = 1.0
loop = false
}
}
disengage
{
AUDIO
{
channel = Ship
clip = sound_vent_soft
volume = 1.0
pitch = 2.0
loop = false
}
}
flameout
{
AUDIO
{
channel = Ship
volume = 1.0
pitch = 2.0
loop = false
}
}
Hydrolox-Upper
{
{
localRotation = 0,0,0
localPosition = 0,0,0
fixedScale = 1
energy = 1
speed = 1
name = plume
modelName = RealPlume/MP_Nazari_FX/noxflame
fixedEmissions = false
sizeClamp = 50
logGrow
{
density = 1.0 2
density = 0.1 10
density = 0.0 2
}
logGrowScale
{
density = 1.0 0.0
density = 0.8 1.5
density = 0.46 2
density = 0.2 2
density = 0.1 3
density = 0.0 5
}
linGrow
{
density = 1.0 2
density = 0.1 15
density = 0.0 25
}
grow
{
density = 1.0 -0.99
density = 0.8 0.0
density = 0.2 0
density = 0.1 5
density = 0 10
}
speed
{
density = 1.0 1.5
density = 0.46 2
density = 0.2 2
density = 0.05 2.5
density = 0.0 2.5
}
emission
{
density = 1.0 1.5
density = 0.8 1.2
density = 0.2 1.3
density = 0.1 0.9
density = 0.05 0.5
density = 0.0 0.4
power = 1 1
power = 0.01 0.2
power = 0 0
}
energy
{
density = 1.0 2
density = 0.3 1
density = 0.05 0.5
density = 0.0 0.5
}
size
{
density = 1.0 1
density = 0.5 0.65
density = 0.2 0.55
density = 0.0 0.45
}
}
{
localRotation = 0,0,0
localPosition = 0,0,0
fixedScale = 1
name = flare
modelName = RealPlume/MP_Nazari_FX/flamessme
emission = 0.0 0
emission = 0.01 0.2
emission = 1.0 2
speed = 0.0 1
speed = 1.0 1
offset = -0.2
energy = 0.0 0.2
energy = 1.0 0.2
size = 0.0 0.6
size = 1.0 0.6
fixedEmissions = false
linGrow
{
power = 1 15
power = 0 15
}
}
AUDIO
{
channel = Ship
volume = 0.0 0.0
volume = 1.0 1.5
pitch = 0.0 1.0
pitch = 1.0 1.0
loop = true
}
}
Hypergolic-OMS-White
{
{
localRotation = 0,0,0
localPosition = 0,0,0
fixedScale = 1
energy = 1
speed = 1
name = plume
modelName = RealPlume/MP_Nazari_FX/ssmeflame2
fixedEmissions = false
sizeClamp = 50
randConeEmit
{
density = 1 0.2
density = 0.3 0.4
density = 0 1
}
logGrow
{
density = 1.0 2
density = 0.1 2
density = 0.0 2
}
logGrowScale
{
density = 1.0 0.0
density = 0.8 0
density = 0.46 0
density = 0.2 2
density = 0.1 3
density = 0.0 3
}
linGrow
{
density = 1.0 0
density = 0.46 0.0
density = 0.2 5
density = 0.05 7
density = 0.0 8
}
grow
{
density = 1 -0.99
density = 0.8 0
density = 0.0 0
}
speed
{
density = 1.0 0.7
density = 0.46 1
density = 0.2 1.5
density = 0.05 1.8
density = 0.0 1.9
}
emission
{
density = 1.0 1.5
density = 0.8 1.5
density = 0.2 1.7
density = 0.1 1.7
density = 0.05 1.5
density = 0.0 1.4
power = 1 1
power = 0.01 0.2
power = 0 0
}
energy
{
density = 1.0 2
density = 0.3 1.7
density = 0.05 0.8
density = 0.0 0.7
}
size
{
density = 1.0 0.85
density = 0.8 0.80
density = 0.2 0.65
density = 0.0 0.75
}
}
AUDIO
{
channel = Ship
clip = RealPlume/KW_Sounds/sound_spsloop
volume = 0.0 0.0
volume = 1.0 1.5
pitch = 0.0 1.0
pitch = 1.0 1.0
loop = true
}
}
}
}
}

comes out. Any help is greatly appreciated. I just can't get it to work on this engine and 1 other, but I am hopiing if we solv this the other will be fixed as well. Thanks!

Okay, so I looked through those (thanks for providing them straight out, so much easier!) What're you seeing in-game? Nothing? Or just the Hypergolic-OMS-White effect?

If it's the second one, you may want to remove the %powerEffectName=Hypergolic-OMS-White from your ModuleEnginesRF, as it'll be applied by ModuleEngineConfigs later.

Yeah, that's on my "eventually" list too, would love some nice realistic RCS effects like these:

Okay, so I looked through those (thanks for providing them straight out, so much easier!) What're you seeing in-game? Nothing? Or just the Hypergolic-OMS-White effect?

If it's the second one, you may want to remove the %powerEffectName=Hypergolic-OMS-White from your ModuleEnginesRF, as it'll be applied by ModuleEngineConfigs later.

I am seeing nothing in game as if the thrustTransform name was off, but it isn't. It works with hot rockets, but I can't seem to get this to work. Nothing shows up. I believe the engine sounds are working though. I will try without that part and see if that fixes it.

I am seeing nothing in game as if the thrustTransform name was off, but it isn't. It works with hot rockets, but I can't seem to get this to work. Nothing shows up. I believe the engine sounds are working though. I will try without that part and see if that fixes it.

That's really weird. What part pack are you working with? I'll see if I can replicate the issue.

Well... I think I did stuff.... and things. Possibly successfully created a Pull Request but then again I could have totally blown it, let me know if you get the pull request Felger xD

Great job! Got and merged the pull request, thanks!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.