KSP RP forum server CPU usage exceeded.

RedDwarfIV

no it my dads server so he would kill me if some guy in the us was runing it

No no, I was translating what you said.

1.i (and mady lord wastland) become a admin and modarator

2.revise the test

One is to give you all the power

Two is to give you a back door in even though you failed the test.

I\'ll be frank, the test is there to keep people like you out. It\'s hard for a reason.

1.it to make sure you dont reck my dads server so give me some control

2.i lets me ban people who fill up the site with spam

fyi if you dont like it you can always now join

1. Give me control so I can do whatever I want without being accused of godmodding

2. Let me ban people who say I godmod and/or who annoy me

I love how you\'re listing terms and conditions for use of a server that we don\'t need. That would be like if I walked into a job interview for a job that was already taken, marched up to the manager and said, 'If you want to hire me you have to double my salary and give me the ability to fire my co-workers!'

1. Give me control so I can do whatever I want without being accused of godmodding

2. Let me ban people who say I godmod and/or who annoy me

1 would you like to have a minecraft server but somebody else runs it?

2 you are gust being sinical and i would not godmodal and am not that kind of guy

also a wanted radion and lord w and you chazy as admins aswell

2 you are gust being sinical and i would not godmodal and am not that kind of guy

1. This isn\'t like a minecraft server, it\'s like the computer that runs it. If you went on to a newly built server that had all its stuff in order and was going to start the next day, then offered your un-needed computer to run it at the price of being the supreme overlord of the server, what do you think would be the response?

2. I think you\'ve proven multiple times over that you are that kind of guy.

also a wanted radion and lord w and you chazy as admins aswell

To be honest, I don\'t think another server is needed. Radion said the site is okay, thank you very much, and Radion, Wasteland and Charzy are capable of doing a good job on their own. The test is also difficult for a reason, it\'s to keep people who can\'t RP properly out.

Thank you for being understanding.

1. This isn\'t like a minecraft server, it\'s like the computer that runs it. If you went on to a newly built server that had all its stuff in order and was going to start the next day, then offered your un-needed computer to run it at the price of being the supreme overlord of the server, what do you think would be the response?

2. I think you\'ve proven multiple times over that you are that kind of guy.

1 how does that relate to what i said

2 show me

and i was thinking of makeing YOU a mod but not likeing that idea now

1 Would you like to have a minecraft server but somebody else runs it?

2 You are just being cynical and I would not godmod and am not that kind of guy

1. A Minecraft server is not like a Roleplay server. Minecraft does not have any capabilities for \'Godmodding\', only cheating - of which would be against the rules.

2. We know what you\'re like. Being Cynical can generally be the best way to anticipate something.

and i was thinking of makeing YOU a mod but not likeing that idea now

No offense, but I wouldn\'t want to be anywhere near a server you\'re the admin of, much less a mod of it, and I\'m sure you were never planning to anyways. Now, going to step out of this argument for a bit before it devolves into a flamewar.

sincèrement,

Jeb_Kerman

Righteo, so now this is getting too much. All of you shut up.

Popeter, I have a few final things to say to you, and after this I want this argument done, and that goes for all of you.

One, we already have a GMT moderator, so we don\'t need another one.

Two, we already have a server.

Three, you aren\'t getting in unless you pass the test

Four, you can\'t threaten someone with taking away something that they never had and that you weren\'t in a position to give.

Now, everyone, stop bloody flaming eachother.

Righteo, so now this is getting too much. All of you shut up.

Popeter, I have a few final things to say to you, and after this I want this argument done, and that goes for all of you.

One, we already have a GMT moderator, so we don\'t need another one.

Two, we already have a server.

Three, you aren\'t getting in unless you pass the test

Four, you can\'t threaten someone with taking away something that they never had and that you weren\'t in a position to give.

Now, everyone, stop bloody flaming eachother.

Thank you Charzy, you summed it up perfectly.

Now, stop the flamewar guys, otherwise the merciless squad of moderators will banhammer this thread into space.

Thank you Charzy, you summed it up perfectly.

Now, stop the flamewar guys, otherwise the merciless squad of moderators will banhammer this thread into space.

We\'re pretty good at closing down threads, aren\'t we..?

well it there for if this one crashes again and i revoke my demand but i still will need a way to control the site

like admin but cant post or block

only maintain the server

If the server crashes, it will be down for a short time, then it will come back on again/ I\'m sure we can all survive one day without the RP.

i know it can be hard, but just act with tolerance at all times, you know i\'ve seen you and judged you over a long time based on how you handle issues, even when OOC.

popeter, if the server irreversibly crashes, then i will engage my own forum as a Plan B (not looking for any admins/mods)

1.i though you decited not to do that

2.the resion i though mine was good was as the two previos crashed cos of to many people on at the same time and my one ive tested with up to 120 people and still go strong

Merf.

Now that I have your attention, I feel like I need to do this again.

Thanks to everyone who wasn\'t participating in the flaming, both here and on the RP, and an even bigger thanks to the mods who tried to stop us there, and who are trying to set up a new RP server. Also, congratulations to Ascensiam!

It\'s sort of a temporary solution, isn\'t it? You need an RP forum for this sort of thread, but it\'s gone, so we go here for now, when Radion is done setting up, you can flame and do whatever at that place. (And promptly get hammered by Radion, perhaps ;) )

It sort of always goes this way with these topics.

Only ever drifts into flaming when you have someone causing problems and not knowing when enough is enough =/. Either way guys, enough flames, thread back on track. We\'ll have our RP back soon :), and at least we can say that all the projects that were active at the time will definitely be done now lol...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.