What are the weirdest dreams you've had?

windows_x_seven

Title says it all. You comment about the above person's dream, and post yours.

I'll start.

One of my weirdest dreams involved a Illuminati triangle in a relationship with a Miley Cyrus-ish woman, proceeded by George Washington singing Gravity Falls's theme song and some guy appreciating the song, deeply. I then woke up.

Weird thing is, I didn't have a single thought about the Illuminati, Miley Cyrus, George Washington nor Gravity Falls in that day.

Aliens?

Edited by windows_x_seven

I was president of the world. I had two girlfriends who I'd always kiss. I went to my penthouse on an island near New York. Godzilla attacked. I escaped to the Minecraft dimension and went to the nether. I tamed some ghasts, and defeated Godzilla with them.

feelings my fingers weighting tons + "volume enlargement (especially metacarpals + proximal + distal, far less middle feelings strenghtness related)", dreamed that often regularly and many time while around 4 13 or so and rehappened once around 17. not really a dream neither a nightmare more an uncomfortable feeling leaving a bad taste afterward when awakening. sort of fun when i think about it right now and i remind pretty well because it happened a lot of time.

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

I'm guessing my weirdest dream comes from having been born in the Netherlands but lived (since 1yr old) in New Zealand... I feel like I don;t belong here... :(

The dream is always a new city... I'm walking home, but I never get home, I never know where home is, exactly... just walking... meeting people I know... but not my home...

Try as i may.... I cannot "make" a home in my dream... so, I never arrive.... destined (doomed?) to walk forever... :(

Once, when I was around 4 or 5, I dreamed about my family driving in a refugee caravan through the Rocky Mountains away from marauding motorcycle Vikings.

Get that idea copyrighted, that sounds like an excellent idea for a film.

Extremely weird you'll have no idea...

Title says it all. You comment about the above person's dream, and post yours.

I'll start.

One of my weirdest dreams involved a Illuminati triangle in a relationship with a Miley Cyrus-ish woman, proceeded by George Washington singing Gravity Falls's theme song and some guy appreciating the song, deeply. I then woke up.

Weird thing is, I didn't have a single thought about the Illuminati, Miley Cyrus, George Washington nor Gravity Falls in that day.

Aliens?

... oh wait, so do you eat the same food I do or something? I thought only I had strange dreams.

Get that idea copyrighted, that sounds like an excellent idea for a film.

Already been done!

Once, when I was around 4 or 5, I dreamed about my family driving in a refugee caravan through the Rocky Mountains away from marauding motorcycle Vikings.

I'm still trying to figure out what a "refugee caravan" looks like.... I'm guessing its illegal, doesn't have a passport or a visa... :)

Why pick on the Vikings... why not Midget head hunters from the Amazon rain forest?

Vikings were cool, but theres not many left now... I only know one, his name is Evan and he calls himself Evan the Viking...

He runs a second hand shop here called "The Vikings Haul".... its located in an old hall.... geddit.... Haul...Hall.....

never mind.

:(

Edited by kiwi1960

• 4 weeks later...
Today, I dreamed inside a dream.

Inception is real.

Or you got visited by Edgar Allen Poe:

Take this kiss upon the brow!

And, in parting from you now,

Thus much let me avow-

You are not wrong, who deem

That my days have been a dream;

Yet if hope has flown away

In a night, or in a day,

In a vision, or in none,

Is it therefore the less gone?

All that we see or seem

Is but a dream within a dream.

I stand amid the roar

Of a surf-tormented shore,

And I hold within my hand

Grains of the golden sand-

How few! yet how they creep

Through my fingers to the deep,

While I weep- while I weep!

O God! can I not grasp

Them with a tighter clasp?

O God! can I not save

One from the pitiless wave?

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

-Edgar Allen Poe, A Dream Within a Dream, 1849

I still remember waking up from a dream only to realize I was still in it. After that I actually did wake up.

Hmm... now I have to remember some of the other dreams I've had. Almost all of them have been depressive in some way shape or form; I don't tend to ever get happy dreams.

I remember several dreams from when I was younger:

One of them involved me watching a haunted video, then having my family's kitchen suddenly turn into a dark and oppressive room with a giant goblin face on the wall. I remember it said something to me (I forget what, though I think it was some sort of indirectly threatening greeting). I was terrified in the dream as I tried to respond with a simple "hi." My lips were sealed shut. I still remember bolting up to a sitting position after waking up and quietly saying "hi."

Another one began with my sister having a bunch of friends over at my house, and then I think an alarm for a natural disaster went off (The disaster in the dream turned out to be a volcano, but I do remember the initially reported disaster being different). We locked them in a concrete vault for protection, and drove away from the house in our van (which couldn't fit all of them) to safety. After the event, we came back to the house and went to the bunker. No noise was heard inside of it. We opened the door and all that was left was skeletons.

There was that one dream where I was outside at night and had my head chopped off by a mysterious figure on a horse. I originally thought I had been OK (since it hadn't hurt), but then once trying to feel around did I realize what had happened.

I had a tornado dream where I figured out it was a dream but couldn't change it or escape it.

More recently, there's been a few as well:

During my mid-Spore years (2011-2013), I made friends with a user who roleplayed a lot using dragons (He has since sworn off of role-playing, which I am glad about. I never did it [unless you count picture-wars, but that was nation role-play, {Bracket-ception} which can be quite fun]). Somehow that wormed my way into my dream one night, and I wound up with what I call the "pod car dream." It involved me watching the events of the dream unfold almost like a movie. The main character, who was completely inspired by my Spore friend, lived in a dystopian society heavily controlled by the government. He was a happy soul, either 12 or 13, and he was told that he was a "mutant" by a doctor. Being a mutant meant that one would be subjected to life in a pod car for pretty much their entire teenage life, which would leave them heavily emotionally changed once they emerged. That's pretty much the plot that dream presented before it ended, though I have since molded that plot and added many more events in the future to create what could possibly be one of the best Spore GA tragedies ever made, if I can find the resources and time to make it.

Alright, I've been typing for awhile. One more dream for you folks and them I'm done. In this one I was shopping at some store with my father when the fire alarms went off. We began making our way outside, seeing the building light up on fire as we got out of it. The entire block was on fire. I remember walking across a wooden catwalk with one of the buildings right next to it on fire, being heavily nervous that the catwalk would light up while I was standing on it. Me, my father, and other bystanders got to a safe distance away from the flames, which were consuming every building in sight, and at the end of the dream I was trying to decide whether it was better to escape by taking the pathway or the stream (Though I think it actually ended with my just running as far away as possible).

So that's my set of dreams. They weren't fun.

Last night's dream stood out a bit.

I was with my friends (and some unrecogniseable people) in Belgium (Flanders), and it appeared to be some sort of group holiday. We went on a metro system to some old buildings with a large glass building a bit further on. While one of my friends was talking to some women (Trying to start a relationship, quite unlike that friend in real life :P) Two friends and I went to the glass building, and it had a lift/elevator. (I do not like lifts.). We went into the lift, but it was suspended by a bungee cord (I failed to notice that.), so when it stopped, it wold bounce around a bit. So we went in the lift, and when it almost reached a platform, my friend said 'Oh, I hate this bit.', and the lift went up, and went upside down. Well, almost. When the top of the lift was nearly facing the ground, the dream ended, and I woke up.

The end. :)

Last night's dream stood out a bit.

I was with my friends (and some unrecogniseable people) in Belgium (Flanders), and it appeared to be some sort of group holiday. We went on a metro system to some old buildings with a large glass building a bit further on. While one of my friends was talking to some women (Trying to start a relationship, quite unlike that friend in real life :P) Two friends and I went to the glass building, and it had a lift/elevator. (I do not like lifts.). We went into the lift, but it was suspended by a bungee cord (I failed to notice that.), so when it stopped, it wold bounce around a bit. So we went in the lift, and when it almost reached a platform, my friend said 'Oh, I hate this bit.', and the lift went up, and went upside down. Well, almost. When the top of the lift was nearly facing the ground, the dream ended, and I woke up.

The end. :)

I've dreamt a lot of things, but a bouncy lift turning upside-down!? I'm glad I've never dreamt of such a thing, with how vivid I used to dream it'd be terrifying. Nowadays, I mostly have peaceful dreams, and it's a nice, comfortable transition into waking; it feels a lot better and I can think incredibly clearly when I wake up. Vivid ones I NEED to sleep after I wake up because I'm so drained from them.

i don't dream often, the last time was maybe 3 weeks ago. didn't like it. this is the part i remember, i'm sure a lot more happened but a few minutes after waking up i couldn't put it together for some reason.

someone was at my door, i opened it and all my co-workers rushed in with latex gloves and started inspecting the place like it was a csi crime scene or something.. one of them said 'i know the water in your toilet bowl is milky white'. (it isnt). then they wanted to put me in an institution, grabbed my arms and dragged me out against my will. next thing i know i'm in the back of a van.. i guess.. it felt like a van.. and Fernando the manwh.re from the youtube series was there thrusting his hips and he screamed 'love as large as bronchosaurus' at me (line from a song, had to look it up afterwards it was so long since i'd last seen it)

then i woke up and thanked god, buddha, the loch-ness monster and several other mystical creatures that the dream ended there. it didn't even look like my house, i'm not even crazy, why fernando? i was so confused

i don't dream often, the last time was maybe 3 weeks ago. didn't like it. this is the part i remember, i'm sure a lot more happened but a few minutes after waking up i couldn't put it together for some reason.

someone was at my door, i opened it and all my co-workers rushed in with latex gloves and started inspecting the place like it was a csi crime scene or something.. one of them said 'i know the water in your toilet bowl is milky white'. (it isnt). then they wanted to put me in an institution, grabbed my arms and dragged me out against my will. next thing i know i'm in the back of a van.. i guess.. it felt like a van.. and Fernando the manwh.re from the youtube series was there thrusting his hips and he screamed 'love as large as bronchosaurus' at me (line from a song, had to look it up afterwards it was so long since i'd last seen it)

then i woke up and thanked god, buddha, the loch-ness monster and several other mystical creatures that the dream ended there. it didn't even look like my house, i'm not even crazy, why fernando? i was so confused

Whatever you were on, pass me 10 grams of it.

A dream I had last night:

I met my friend at our local bus terminal. We were both on our way back home. He suggested we'd take the bus 22, but it had departed at 8:40 and it was already 8:45. I then told him we should use the bus 543 instead, then get off at the nearby gas station and change to the bus 510 which would take us home (these are all actual bus routes where we live - 22 used to run right through our neighborhood, and 510 still does. However, 543 doesn't use the same stops as 510 - in fact, it goes in a completely different direction).

Anyways, we got on the bus and noticed it was right-hand-drive. That was really weird because we drive on the left in Finland. The driver was a middle-aged woman, probably between 50 and 60 years old. The next thing I remember is that we were driving down a small, bendy asphalt road in the middle of a birch forest. I, my friend and the driver were the only people on the bus. Then we arrived at large parking lot. Next to it (on the right side, when viewed from the entrance) were several low garage-like buildings. The parking lot itself was full of orange traffic cones that appeared to form a racing course of some sort. There was also a white or silver Cadillac Escalade parked on the opposite side of the parking lot.

The driver stopped the bus and told me to take the wheel. I can't remember what happened next, but just before I woke up, I was chasing that Cadillac around the track. In a freaking bus. I was already pushing the thing to its limits. The woman was talking to me via a walkie-talkie. She told me to drive faster.

I'm actually quite surprised I could remember things this well. I usually forget my dreams within seconds of waking up.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.