TIGER 1 - WW2 Tank Replica (Ausf. E Re-Release)

c3ZAyz1.jpg

Pz.KPfw. VI Ausf. E - Tiger I (Early Production)

Designer: Zekes

Cost: $297,042.00

The Tiger was one of the best known tanks of all time. It was a German Heavy Tank of World War II. 1300 were built, and amassed a staggering 10:1 kill ratio in combat.

Comes with rotating turret, simply stage. Body requires a "control from here" from the docking port MG in order to operate normally. Camouflage not included.

Download: https://www./?9fnhx6wjn8txywa

Edited by zekes

It's a really early version, in fact I just got it running when I did this picture and made the file, I know the turret seems a little small, will probably scale up a bit and try to rework gun barrel. And yes, it is powered by real fuel :)

Here's the un-edited photo:

SCNvmRX.jpg

After a lot of work, I re-released the Tiger 1 as the Ausf. E - it's 613 parts, 39.6 tons. Drives like a dream. Enjoy, I put about 14 hours of work into this.

That's a lot! Looks even better ;)

Sorry for pestering, but I'm curious about how you added the logos on the tank - Was it in a KSP mod, or edited into the picture?

Thanks!

That's a lot! Looks even better ;)

Sorry for pestering, but I'm curious about how you added the logos on the tank - Was it in a KSP mod, or edited into the picture?

Thanks!

It's fine, I love it when people are interested in how I do it :3

I use GIMP - It's a free image editing program - to add the details. here's the unedited screenshot of the title photo:

PA1LV6f.jpg

Nice woodlands camo scheme there! I'd add more complex camo in my pictures but it's so hard to do in GIMP... will try next tank.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.