Pro SSTO builder/pilot Challenge

Sooo, I took SpaceplaneAddict's Haste for a spin - boy oh boy, does it require careful flying which I cannot provide:) It only took me like 6 tries, 3 of them were because I lost nuke during lifting up from runway. And in the end I lost it during landing, but hey, everybody survived, right?

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Does it qualify for a badge?

Not quite, but you're close. I think

Apperently, you're allowed no retries,so yeah.

BTW, if ya really want a Masters badge, I would reccomend going through the current leaderboard and finding an easier craft. If you're really set on the Haste, I would recommend flying it with fine controls, activated by caps lock. Try not the pitch to hard :D

Hope I helped,

SPAddict out.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, I just realized, you're new to the forums right? WELCOME!:sticktongue:

Danob, by Nich -> only one attempt - as you can see I sometimes struggle with landing... Is it enough?

you may want to put your landing gear closer to the body. as is they work like a lever putting heavy force at the connection on the body. may not solve your problems but it should stiffen the wing joint tremendously.

Hey guys I have been dealing with life issues and can not maintain the leader board or judge anymore entries. If anyone wants to take over the challenge they have my permission to start a new one. I also release the badges if you want to use them in the new challenge. Make sure to change the embedded link

Edited by Nich

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.